News: New Lambo LP-700-4 Spy pics

Focus On This 1

Lamborghini-Aventador-LP700-4.jpg

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/...ser-gives-revealing-look-at-new-supercar.html

Lamborghini has released a single teaser image of its upcoming supercar. Clad in spy-photog camo, it gives us the best look yet at exactly how the successor to the Murcielago will look, with a shape similar to that of the current model, but with even sharper angles, reminiscent of the Reventon

028C01EA03964412-photo-scoop-lamborghini-lp-700-4-nouvelles-photos.jpg

028C01EA03964410-photo-scoop-lamborghini-lp-700-4-nouvelles-photos.jpg

028C01EA03964408-photo-scoop-lamborghini-lp-700-4-nouvelles-photos.jpg

028C01EA03964406-photo-scoop-lamborghini-lp-700-4-nouvelles-photos.jpg

028C01EA03964404-photo-scoop-lamborghini-lp-700-4-nouvelles-photos.jpg

028C01EA03964402-photo-scoop-lamborghini-lp-700-4-nouvelles-photos.jpg

028C01EA03964400-photo-scoop-lamborghini-lp-700-4-nouvelles-photos.jpg

:bigup:

I can not wait to see the final Aventador.

On Team speed there are a few non-camo renderings that those who went to the pre launch said were quite accurate.

Lambo did release this though.....

01-lamborghini-aventador-suspension.jpg

if what they plan on doing works this car will give ferrari a big headache. as lamborghini sees it now ferrari has no response to this car in their line up and seeing as how the 458 was made with the gallardo as a benchmark they feel by the time ferrari responds they should have time to have an updated version.

latest press release about the new pushrod suspension http://lambocars.com/lambonews/murcielago_successor_introduces_pushrod_suspension_press_release.html

Well if Ferrari follows their usual trend, there should be a new flagship coming out in the next couple of year. And if they indeed follow their usual trend, shit new car should be an absolute beast as the previous ones included the Enzo, F50, F40... Hope they go for a TT high revving V8 :bigup: Although some N/A V12 is always appreciated

Well if Ferrari follows their usual trend, there should be a new flagship coming out in the next couple of year. And if they indeed follow their usual trend, shit new car should be an absolute beast as the previous ones included the Enzo, F50, F40... Hope they go for a TT high revving V8 :bigup: Although some N/A V12 is always appreciated

exactly my point the "couple of years" it takes for it to come out is time lamborghini has to work on this.

either way this aventador looks incredible
3479lbs (500lbs lighter than murcielago)
690hp
500ft-lb
0-60 in under 3secs
1/4 mile in a claimed 10seconds

I can not wait to see the final Aventador.

On Team speed there are a few non-camo renderings that those who went to the pre launch said were quite accurate.

Lambo did release this though.....

01-lamborghini-aventador-suspension.jpg

si on se base sur HTT, ce char la va ben se vendre 3 000 000$!!! si eux vendent une pléthore 1 000 000$!

looks like the gallardo and the murcielago had a crazy night and created this car lol still looks pretty beast cant wait to see the final product

The back looks heavily camouflaged. I wouldnt be surprised if it looks very different in the back. I hope they dont put the R8ish lights on the back.

Back