Post Your Dub Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fa11c038.jpg

fa11c03e.jpg

fa11c043.jpg

heres a question, got these mags

fa11bec1.jpg

so which should i put on in the summer keep the rws or put these babies on, only problem 2 are dented, if someone could give me an estimate on how much to fix, plus a place to go that would help, also what are the rws worth. thanks. and more mk11s needed in this forum

rainnman said:
La grosse en winter look....
jetta1.jpg
ahhhh sti!! y'a apeupres 1 mois j'etais sur l'autoroute 15 en direction de montreal vers 4-5h pis t'était juste a coté de moi....moi pis mon chum on etait ohhhh shittt as tu vu la wagon......on cruisait a 120-130 pis apres ca t'es parti comme un balle (tu voulais nous impressioné uh :p ;):p) pis on as pas été capable de te suivre....lol...2.0...t'as pris une sortie 2-3 min plus loin!

hehe le choc ce matin!! :bigup: :bow: j'adore ta wagon quand elle roulle :)

eric12345678 said:
so which should i put on in the summer keep the rws or put these babies on, only problem 2 are dented, if someone could give me an estimate on how much to fix, plus a place to go that would help, also what are the rws worth. thanks. and more mk11s needed in this forum
Got those too.

I scratched one while storing them for the winter so I'm going to buy a new one. I could always sell you my slightly scratched one (for cheap) PM me if you're interested.

254051_41_full.jpg

254051_40_full.jpg

where's esacha? he's got some up to date pics of my car with its now fully stock front end! :(

On the way up to the Great Canadian Bug Show.
big00036.jpg

big00040.jpg

Auto-x at the GCBS
big00113.jpg

big00159.jpg

Winter mode:

GTI156916206.jpg

GTI156916215.jpg

And just for the heck, Pascal's yellow 20th AE
big00149.jpg

so i guess there arent a lot of mulberry golf/jetta's here. the only jetta i know on this board who has a mulberry color is SouthDub. Heres a picture i took back in the fall, the only thing that changed is i no longer have those front cover lights :D someone decided to steal them *fag* . i'll try and get some better shots maybe later today.

fa0b62a2.jpg

Mulberry-01.jpg

how i want my car to look like some day or another :p

Mulberry is one of the hottest colors! Not nice on all cars but a mulberry golf is hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back