Best of both worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA and someone said a while ago to me 'Sorry BMW doesn't amke VTEC' Don't need too :p

Why are honda's owner are so proud of there vtech system when almost every other car has similar technologies.

don't u just luv the sound of v-tec when it starts 2 scream !!!!!!!!! i LUVVVVVVVVVV IT :bigup:

after ive been in the type r,,,,, i could say shit that v tech is loud

but u dont put a honda engine in a bmw

Why is this thread even called "the best of both worlds" ???

If you want a bmw, buy one, if you want a honduh, buy one, but you dont mix the 2, wat the fcuk is up with that ?

Thats like swapping a vw engine in a toyota...............?
:confused: :dunno:

Its the best of both worlds for the person who high winding engine with bmw compfort...not that bmw doesnt make high tech engines, they do really well, but a m3 engine swap doesnt cost the same price!!!Plus the s2000 tach looks cool:bigup: But no torque...recently try a type s...what a girly little engine, and try a spec v and a 325 ci...that is true power...i end up buying the spec v because the bmw was 44 900+tax (325ci+sport package)

325 is as fast as a spec v or faster

and besides bmw make the best inline six engine u could get

and a m3 engine will cost u the same amount as a s2000 engine

its not best of 2 worlds

sorry
bmw so bmw make a better inline 6 than a nissan's R34 motor, interesting, I did not know that.

BMW's I6 IS THE BEST I6 engine out there, no doubt about that,
it keeps winning worldwide engine awards years after years.

RB26DETT ? Excellent engine, despite being completely unaffordable. Also, I wonder how many miles a RB26DETT could survive with 700+ HP onboard. :dunno:

Bruno, that is the strenght of the skyline r34 engine, even with 700hp the engine is still reliable, its expensive, expensive to produce.....a qr25de is also really good engine along with the qr35...i dont know if the internals of both engine are good for boost like a sr20 but bolt-on it does pretty well:bigup:

Originally posted by tatan
ok, that's better, I don't think there is any inline 6 with the potential of a RB26DETT.

Ok whatver man,,,,, read better what i say

and i dont know about u but there isnt alot of rb26dett around here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back