What is my 240sx worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOHC240

Legacy Member
I would appreciate your opinions on what it is worth?

5 speed
167,000 kms
hatch back
SE (front lip, mags)
Interior is black, super clean
Body is mostly original paint, needs some love though, some of the usual spots.
Runs well
Frame and floor are very good, Was mig welded this winter and is as solid as new.
Has a couple very small mods

Basically it is woth restoring but I already have one project car and don't have time to give this one the love it deserves.

Thanks alot,
Marshall

It is the grey one with the KA24E,

I will probably never sell the one with the SR, it would kill me!

How clean was your 89?

Mine is not bad... some putty in some places.. from far it looks nice! lol
One rust spot in the engine bay that requiered some rust converter and that's all.. shock towers are perfect... No rust in the trunk area, fenders are normal for a 89 car.. less rusted than my 95 in that area.. Paint needs a good wax and polish! Interior is mint!! Why I got it cheap: engine was not running.. and I discovered it was the timing chain missing a tensionner.. could have put few parts to repair it.. but I had an 95 KA lying around (with other parts) that I was ready to swap in!

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/2/web/470000-470999/470755_11_full.jpg
(I got it like that.. not cleaned with no radio, but it's fixed now)
470755_14_full.jpg

Pretty good for the money for sure!

I am just trying to decide if it is worth cleaning it up and doing the body first or selling as is.

With the hype around 240s nowadays... just sell as is if you don't need it..! And don't be afraid to put a ridiculous price.. it will go!! lol

With spring coming.. if it's working without needing parts... and not dangerous I wouldn't hesitate! I need mine that's why I don't wanna sell it.. but if not.. i'd sell it 3,000$-4,000$ :D

Thats what I am thinking, I could get alot for it because of all the hype. :D

The only reason I want to sell it is because I need something a little more practical for a second car, like a sedan or a truck. We'll see what happens.

You won't find much for that kind of money in exchange though.. I was looking for a 90ish pathfinder and it's much more expensive than a 240...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back