AuDi S4 TwinTbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CorradoTwinTbo

'Sup , if u like VW/AUDI, one of your deam cars is probably the latest AUDI S4 (well, it is for me anyways). Just wondering what are the type of turbos used in this "rocket".
K03? K04? or neither of 'em.......
thank u in advance.......ME

ciao

I think 0-50 in 5.5 seconds is enough of a rocket for me. considering the car is about 60k thats pretty fast.

My friend got his S4 last summer. He will get it chipped next summer and a car capable of 285km/h once chipped is a rocket in my book. Quarter mile is a thing but this car is probably the car that have the best overall balance between luxury/comfort/performance/price. Just like the M3.

Wow, a lot of replies can get posted in a short delay, anyways, that's cool, back to the KKK K03, so technically, if someone was in the mood to modify his S4, he could use the K04 turbos no?
it's an upgrade for GOLF/JEttas using K03

anyways, my dream is a 450hp S4 passing a 911 TT at 275km/h :) plz don't laugh at me....lol

alright ciao guys.....tell me if we can swap the K03 for K04 thnx :)

The ONLY turbo upgrade right now for the S4 is the K04 Motorsport and ABT K04s (Not really K04s). There are NO garret turbos that fit the S4 right now.

Cool, thnx guys.
BTW, when JAP-TUNING sez VR6 TURBO (350hp) for 8500$, this includes the engine+tranny+turbo kit?
and is the installation included?
i hope he can read this, thnx
latez

No...that's just the kit installed! You supply the car with engine...and for 8500$ you will get the car back pumping 350hp.

yeah, you can't just slap on two KKK04's from a Golf or Pasaat/A4 kit. The manifold is not the saame at all (3 and 4 cyl) and the intake and exhaust routing is also no the same.
Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back