Who's Jetta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Youngstarintheciv

Hey Hey all
Who owns that fine looking Jetta with the full bodykit that was sitting in front of Concordia today (wendesday) at around 2:45.
It was black with dual square exshauts sicking out it's asss
Pretty slick
Props to that dude
Karim

I was at concordia today... 2:45... but I don't have a dual exhaust. Was it a mk4? Was it parked right in front of cafe depot? If yes, it was mine. MK4, full oettinger body kit with 2.0 Turbo kit.

go check it out at thespildog.tripod.com/georgejetta.htm

I don't know how to post pics... (can someone tell me cuz it's getting annoying)

I've been seeing your car for a while and I was wondering who's it was. It's frikken nice. I've only seen it at Concordia and never at any shows or race events. Do you race at all?

P9190004.JPG

That's funny you guys mention this. I was at Concordia today and I saw your car in front of Cafe Depot. My friend and I stopped by to take a better look at the intercooler piping.
Very nice car.

Yeah spildog it was urs.
Very slick and 'so fresh and so clean'
Karim

Thanks guys for the nice comments....

I just finished doing my engine work this summer so I didn't race before. ( I only had a 2.0 with chip and cam ). However, I just installed my turbo kit and am curious to see what I can do in the 1/4 mile. I think I should make it in mid-high 14's. I dynoed at 175 HP and 200 lbs torque at the wheels.

As for street racing... Well :) to tell you the truth, i've only raced a few times this summer.

For car shows and stuff... I wanted to finish the whole project before going into any shows. I might change my mags this winter and will do some additional engine work such as SDS engine management.

Nyways.. thanks again guys and I guess we'll see eachother...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back