Angel eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya steve from MCC got them and i should have my pair next week, but i got the ellipsoide modele with the rings...

i have the Inpro angel eyes... but they suck in morning... can't see in the morning.... but so cool at night?
so am i the first one have the angel eyes in E36 in mtl?

no ure not man
hehe the guy from mcc as them

there is alot of people who have them

if u have that problem,,, it means u have the de's ,,,,,,, u should upgrade to the ddes u could see during the day

If you ordered angel eyes, make sure they are fiberoptic and don't use LED lights. The ones using LEDs aren't visible much during the day compared to fiberoptic ones.

Or, you can just take the lights off new 5 series bimmers, and transplant the fiberoptic lights from there. :)

sort of related

I've got an E30, with seal beams. This is a little off-topic, but I was wondering if anyone had ever converted from seal-beams to ellipsoid types on an older Bimmer (E24, E28, E30, etc...), or if it's possible at all. I'd love to get a pair of the European ones with the extra half-moon lens in the bottom.

Anyone know anything?

Hey guys !

Where can i find those angels eyes ? I have an 01 X5. Will they fit in ? How much is it ? Really nice !! :D

Bye DOHC

They haven't given the X5 a midlife makeover yet, so you never know if they're going to put them on or not. My guess is that they will, since it seems to be a trademark, now, for BMW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back