Laguna Seca Blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMW4Life

Legacy Member
Hi , I am new to the forum and I am planning to possibly get a new M3. I am having trouble deciding on the color though so what do you guys think......i was thinking either a dark blue like the topaz blue or the laguna seca blue. I like the laguna seca blue because its rare and new..... so what do you guys think??

moi jirais avec le bleu topaz premier choix et deuxieme choix argent titane métalisé:bigup: et bonne chance tres bonne achat que tu va faire la:bigup:

Topaz blue metallic. The Laguna Seca Blue is nice but... Doesn't look that great, but if you want it to stick out, yeah!!:bigup:

L'été passée, quand j'ai vu en vraie la M3 E46 Laguna Seca blue dans le showroom de BMW Laval, je suis presque venu dans la vitrine. Cette couleur est hallucinante. J'en veux 2.

lol imark16v ... pis pour la m3.... la couleur change pas grand chose.... qua sois bleu , jaune ou silver.... c une m3.... !!!! moi jirai bleu... mais jai pas lage de macheter une m3...fak ca reste ton choix :p

Laguna Seca blue

It all depends on what you're going for. If you choose Topaz, it'll seem a bit more of a regular 3er. If you choose Laguna (which does look mighty nice), it's immediately identifiable as an M3. Myself, tho, I'd go for a more subdued shade like Diamond Black or Alpine White. Those are rare on M3's. I went to Bimmer Night and M Night, this year, and ALL the M3's were either Laguna or TitanSliber.

Laguna Seca blue

'Course, BMW's factory racing colour has always been white, and one or all three of the M colours in stripes or checks or something. That would be cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back