used winter rims ???

• Thread starter Inner Light Spectrum
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inner Light Spectrum

do you know where I could get some used rims for a vr6 just for winter purposes.

Zomby : How much for the passat mags ?

dub guyvr6 Where is C-T?

I think he meens Canadian Tire. I'll ask today for the mags. There regular passat 5 bolt BBS rims in 15" size

White Zomby...you should keep those for yourself! Those are the lightest Vw VR6 rims ever made!

Really, then never mind there sold. VRSIK, keep an eye out for me so I don't sell some rare stuff that I will need later when I get my VW.

So that's how you do business with your friends you F*** em over!! (Just kidding) So do you know what is involved in changing a golf to 5 bolt so I can put some nice passat mags or even golf VR6 mags on it???

I guess you would have to change the brakes! Unless there is an adaptor kit available! But working where you work...I'm sure finding Vr6 brakes wouldn't be that hard! You're gonna have to do it sooner or later anyways!

So what do I use to convert a A2 golf to 5 bolt. Spindle, brakes (disc, calipers) wheels and that's it or am I missing something here???

"So what do I use to convert a A2 golf to 5 bolt. Spindle, brakes (disc, calipers) wheels and that's it or am I missing something here???"

That's it I belive! Maybe the master cylinder too! Oh yeah...do you want to keep the ABS? If so..Jeremie could give you some pointers!

NA, I don't wont ABS at all I rather brake for myself. I think that will be one of the first mods on my car I'll make. 1- suspension 2- brankes 3- swap. That way I can handle and brake all that power I'll have.

The perfect formula! It's funny when people build high speed cars but can't stop or turn and they wonder why they crash!!

Specially with all that extra weight from a VR6 in the front, the handling and brakes are really going to need some help (and trust me they will be abused).

hey K C WHat's up man ! Why you be messin with me getting a deal on some mags huh ???? lol Just kidding with ya ! Been off for a week and just got back to the computer that's all !

ILS.... :lol: ! It's not for my gain! I wouln't mind having those rims for myself either!

Your rims are nice anyways! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back