Hey danny boy... about private messaging...

Status
Not open for further replies.

delsolxxxsir

Legacy Member
why don't we get the pop-up window like before for the private messaging's?

it was way better especially for the newbs that don't even know where to click for pm's... waiting for reply.

maybe other ppl can tell me...

D3rELiC said:
Si vous naviguez sur le forum quand vous recevez un message privé, le système peut ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre de notification qui vous informe des nouveaux messages.

I'm talking about when you get into the forum section, their were a alert message poping out, and it was saying something like : "you have a new message".

Now you have to check in the "login information" (top right corner) to see if you have messages....

Hard to explain, hope you understand what I mean...

dude thats exactly what d3relic told you to do to fix it! go to the link he provided and check the box: "If you are browsing the forums when you receive a new private message, the system can pop-up a notification box informing you of the new message."

that or deisable pop ups on your comp.

Auparavant, lorsque tu entrais sur le site, il y avait un message qui popait et qui disait que tu avais reçu un nouveau message depuis la dernière fois que tu t'étais logué.

Je suis aller voir ce que tu disais dans les settings et j'ai tout mit ce que je pouvais et ça change rien. Il n'y a pus de pop-up qui te demande si tu veux avoir ton mesage sur une autre fenêtre ou dans la même.

Voila, c'est ça que je voulais dire, mais je trouvais pas les bon mots en anglais.

ok ben moi ca fait super longtemps que ma petite boite j'ai mis le crochet mais je ne recois toujours pas de notice quand j'ai des pm

I still get popups for PMs. Sometimes it doesn't work but usualyl when I come in for the first time in a day they popup.

received some pm lately, never saw a poppup, but they are noticed when i get in my control panel to see replys to threads i answered.

Still talking about that ?

Well.... I got to admit that I'm missing these pop-ups.... damm they were usefull !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back