Not open for further replies.

incrediblev

Eric's Car
napi1.jpg

napi2.jpg

napi5.jpg

napi6.jpg

napi7.jpg

I love his mags!! He won the 1st prize for Other Euros.
napi8.jpg

napi9.jpg

Some pics of my car.
napi11.jpg

napi12.jpg

well that was just my opinion.... i cant see the placde where its written "" no opinions here please.".... i dont know whats your problem... :confused:

Originally posted by [Ef]saceone[sF]
well that was just my opinion.... i cant see the placde where its written "" no opinions here please.".... i dont know whats your problem... :confused:

cause we didnt ask ure opinion

u dont like old bmw's we dont give a shit

old BM's are cooler than the new ones!! they have caracter to them. they rulled the road, there was no competition.

when we are talking of older bmw's

what are we talking about exactly the e30s? e36?

the e30s as for sure the most character

older bimmers

man, some of you guys get real viscious! older bimmers still kick serious ass, tho (E30 M3, M6 and E34 M5 3.8).

E28 535is

incrediblev, is that a 535is? that is one of my favourite Bimmers of all time! I got to drive a Zinnabarot-on-black-sports-leather, 5-speed once. Smoothest damn car ever! Lucky guy!

And it's in the right colour, too! Bronzit Beige is probably the nicest colour out there on the older cars. Maybe they should bring it back, at least for Individual.

Re: older bimmers

Originally posted by Alex325
man, some of you guys get real viscious! older bimmers still kick serious ass, tho (E30 M3, M6 and E34 M5 3.8).

You guys also forgot to mention the 2002's and the 3.0CS!!:bigup: :bigup: :bigup:

Re: E28 535is

Originally posted by Alex325
incrediblev, is that a 535is? that is one of my favourite Bimmers of all time! I got to drive a Zinnabarot-on-black-sports-leather, 5-speed once. Smoothest damn car ever! Lucky guy!

And it's in the right colour, too! Bronzit Beige is probably the nicest colour out there on the older cars. Maybe they should bring it back, at least for Individual.
oui cest bel et bien une 535 et cest a lui la 535 (incrediblev) je ladore:bigup:

oui moi aussi jaime bien les mags carlsson qu'il y a sur la convertible mais la seule chose que je reproche au gars qui a ce char la c'est que carlsson c'est du stock de mercedes pas de bmw c'est un peu comme mettre du Mugen sur une Nissan :dunno:

Thanks supercar_alex

Merci pour l' offre... Par contre, si je les scrap . Je pense bien je vais changer les mags ou completement juste vendre mon char.

Ta raison, les Carlson Mags are really nice, mais ca va pas sur une bimmer.... C' est plus prestigieux sur une Benz....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back