Jeremie (Jap Tuning) I need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteZomby

I found this 91 Golf GTi with a 2 liter 16 valve engine and I would like to have it checked out, do you do inspections??? I'm not asking for it for free, I will pay but I just want to know if you could check it out for me because I don't know sh*t about VW. It a 91 with 133 000 km (I think) and looks and runs OK but I have nothing to compare it to since this is the first VW I check out. I would be buying it from a guy I know pretty well (I work with him) and I'm sure he wouldn't f**k me over it's just that I want to be sure. He's willing to let it go for 3000 3200$, is this a good deal. The body is clean with only a little dent in the quarter panel (not a big deal) and has original red paint (a door was repaired but the rest of the car has original colour). So what do you say??? I could bring to your shop in two weeks (I have to finish a couple of things on my Integra before the girl comes and picks it up like axles and brakes on four wheels) so I won't be able to bring it before, is this alright???

If the car really have 133 000 km it's not a lot, the interior is it RECARO???? and does it have the bid black plastic on the front fenders???? if it'S a reeal 2.0l 16V it's really not expensive at 3000$ it's pratically the price tou pay for a stock golf!!!!!! For the check up i can do it for you just tell me the date or write me here when you want or even if you want call me (450)377-9929.

Well I'm pretty sure of the milage but the car was not super well maitaned. The interior is not the original because the car was baught as a theft recovery so the interior and mags where missing but the engine was still there so it's a 95 golf interior wich is pretty nice but it's more the engine that I want to have checked out so when I get a chance to drive down to your shop, I'll call you to make an appointment. Where is your shop anyways??? You see you already have a client and I don't even have a VW yet, imagine when I get the car how often I'll be at your place!!!!

I'm in VALLEYFIELD, very easy to come about 25 min from the West Island where are you coming from so i can give you the road???

If the car is clean and in good condition it's a good deal,
1992 gti 16Vs range from $6k-8k depending if they have recaros and obviously on the condition of the car.

Well the car is pretty nice but a little ruff around the edges but nothing a nice paint job and some interior clean up (and maybe replacing the door panels) would fix. I live on the south shore but like vrsik said, I'll probably end up going with him. That would be a good chance for us to meet up and listen to some good music on the way down there and that way I wouldn't get lost. I'll get back it tuch with you when I deliver my other car and get a chance to have the Golf for a couple of days. Like I said on the other post, I don't really car if it's not a real one because I plan on swapping a VR in it so no big deal but I need it to be reliable for 1 year because I just baught a house and I won't have much money to put on it for a couple of months. I like the bode and it is rust free and straight (only one bump on the quarter panel) and it already has the grill I want on it (the one with one light on each side) so I would only have to have it painted and put some nice mags on it and the show part of the car would be done (not much into show, more into go) and I could concentrate on the go part (very important to me).

k leave me a call or KC will do it. And KC what is your feeling about JACO yesterday????

Calling Jap's help....you must be really desperate :lol:
Just kidding

Jap feeling better today...man what you did to him KC?

I dunno what are your feeling about me ?
Maybe there mutual and we can go out for dinner one day !!!

If you mean am i going to call you back... It all depends on the CASH my man !! its a big choice i am taking !!! am I ready to sacrifice ( BEACH/SEX/and alcool hmmm ) for my The VR
Dont worry Ill end up calling you !?!

good stuff JACOVW4 and was fuc**** stuff yesterday KC!!!
:smokin: :rollin: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back