Need any vw parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blak Vento

Legacy Member
If u want cheap vw parts, new or jobber ask me I'll be sure to give you fair prices ! From winter tires to a vr6! :evil:

Anything huh?
I need both of rear caliper carrier for a Passat Syncro :lol:

I've just read your message on the post concerning this topic. You have mail ;)

Hey vrsik for that lower plug wirer holder, what is it exactly, have any parts number cuz I really don't know what it is! I can get you a lower price than the stealership for sure!

that was me, not Karim

I need the lower plug wire holder......the thing on the intake manifold where your wires clip in to...you have them for cyl. #1-3-5, and the bottom is 2-4-6....I need the lower one since it constantly hit my hood when my motor mount was finished..

Could you get euro bumper for a rabbit?
And how much for a G60 complete engine?
Thankyou

Buy the euro bumpers at RMR($400 for both)

Good luck finding a complete G60 motor with a working supercharger.....

V33DUB, I checked and whe don't have the carriers anymore, sorry. There's this guy that comes every other week that buy all the calipers and @#%$ like that from us so if you want something like that, I have to pick it up real fast. If you ever need something else, just let me know.

White Zombie: Thank you very much. I've found what I was looking for in a wrecker in Toronto. Go to their website and take a look at the "used parts" section. They have a large stock of parts and they're VW only ;)
www.northtorontomotors.com/

I need 15 inch winter tires and rims ! get back to me

Hey guys for VW parts you can call me i'm the only one bringing parts from EUrope and i can have some very very good deals like coil pack for VR6 around 250$ taxe in ORIGINAL
and guys i hace a radiator and fan used for 2.0l 16 valves and so many used parts e-mail me at jap_tuning@hotmail.com and ask VRSICK and DUBGUYVR6 about me.

Jap: Hella DE pour un Passat B3 (35i en Europe) ca peut couter combien? Les clairs avec les corner lamps.

J'ai un ami qui a un set de corner lamp flambant neuf a vendre je crois qu'il veut 75$ pis pour les lumieres il va falloir que je cheque ca lundi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back