Well guys I just sold the Integra, here I come VW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteZomby

Well I just sold my Integra and I'm now looking for my next project. VW golf 91 92 but don't know what exactly yet. I'm really happy.

I say 1.8T its less weight in the front so better handling!!!!!!!!!

24v vr6 would be VERY nice....in my dreams!

+ it doesn't bolt right in to a non mk4 bay! Big Job!

Welcome to the club, WhiteZomby.
Remember to keep us updated on your project (if you don't mind, of course).
VRSIK: I'm a bit disappointed in you. What's with the negative attitude???? :lol:

I'm sorry boys!! It's been a rough week! Plus I drove Turbo323's ride last night and my brain is a little shook up!

24v VR=Deep Pockets and HPA motorsports!!! That's it! I wouldn't trust any Mechanic to do that in MTL! I'm sure you all know why!

White Zomby..what's your budget like for your VW project(right now)?

Well I'm looking into a 91 92 golf 2 door and I want it stock so I can modify it the way I want and also to do it the right way. For the swap, I'm not sure yet. Maybe VR6 or maybe 1.8t, I'm not sure yet. I have easy acces to both (whe have a nice legit VR6 swap at work with 120 000km that was in a Passat and also have a 1.8t so that's not a problem) it's just a matter of looking at what I need to do to swap both in a A2 golf. I'm going to start to ask alot of questions soon but first I have to find a nice car with no rust and clean paint so I don't have to worry about that for now and keep most of my money for the suspension and engine. I'm leaning towards the 1.8t because I'll be able to keep a good handling car and I know alot of things about turbos (that's my honda backround) but not sure yet. I'm planing on doing the swap myself so I have to research what I need in parts and what will need to be done to fit the engine in the engine bay and also the wiring (wich I hate doind but will do myself because that's the only way I'll be 100% sure it will be done correctly). You guys have any info on swapping a 1.8t in a A2 golf???

Ho on and I just hate wiring all that sh*t. Maybe I'll get some one to do it for me (just the wiring). How about a VR6 swap, what is involved in that???

Thanks I'll look at them tomorrow because I'm on my way to my other job now so I'll tell you about it tomorrow. I do you get all these VW sites. I have trouble finding one and you have a bunch of them. I guess it's just like me with the Honda sites, I know everyone of them (almost).

I wouldnt bother doing the wiring myself. I figure it should cost about 2000$ for the installation of a 1.8t, which isnt that bad considering....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back