Attn VRSIK

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacovw4

Legacy Member
Hey !!
Want to go at jap with me ?
I have a couple of questions for him !
And your presence would be appreciated :)
By the way should i call him first ?

Sure...when do you wanna go? I've got to go there anyways this weekend! But I'll be stuck there for at least 2 hours! You can ride with me if you want....or are you gonna bring the secret weapon???

Ill bring the secret weapon !!
im good for anyday !! let me know in advance though !
2hours no prob...for me its like heaven when surrounded by VW engines :)

Hey! its not like i am going there to rate his "Home garage" as long as he does a good job and convinces me ( witch is not to hard to do ) Then for me hes THE MAN !!

So when you want to go i still have lots of work to do on that VR.

and then that awesome blue jetta screams at you !!

what does it scream? something like "its cold and i want to be left alone" . JAP Tuning has the most up to date and technologically advanced tuning facility on his street. No , oops sorry the place next to him has more stickers!!!

It's funny..the first time I went to his house..I saw the place next door first...and i though that was his place! :lol:

It's quite deceiving!

Jack....Jeremy is in T.O.! He's gonna call me when he gets back! How can i get in touch with you?

Hey guys I'M BACK IN TOWN just came back from the week end in Toronto and you know what....... Just confirm that i'm gonna sell my Turbo set-up to Evolution tuning and maybe a company from Florida!!!!!!! That's cooll!!!!! :) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back