Installed my new Autocross setup this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-spec

The old setup; Nuespeed Race with Tokico Illuminas
i=wMzQ1MDk1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

the New springs. Shinny :)
i=wMzQ1MDkyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

And 2 hours into the install, just before the brakfast brake :) (started at 7am)

i=wMzUyODQ0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Here we go, one done 3 to go.

i=wMzUyODQ1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

And now the Hawk HP+ brakes and those shinny new Brembro blanks.

1st one was easy.
i=wMzUyODQ2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

NOOOOOOOO stupid soft bolt....this took 2 hours to fix....

i=wMzUyODQ3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

All Done. 3 pm.
i=wMzUyODQzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Cheers, see you all at the trac.

Nice....c koi le rate??..

400# av 450# arr??

Tes brakes c 9'' ou 10''??

ca va brasser cette ete sur la trac...:)

Lowexr said:
Nice....c koi le rate??..

400# av 450# arr??

Tes brakes c 9'' ou 10''??

ca va brasser cette ete sur la trac...:)

400 front
450 rears

9" brakes....drums in the back... and i can lock up just fine...

Slow VW said:
those look like the shit srpings you buy off of ebay!! :p

Eibach springs are made from cold rolled Belgian steel. They make the finest springs. THis is not bling-bling.

Lee said:
Eibach springs are made from cold rolled Belgian steel. They make the finest springs. THis is not bling-bling.

wow, you really seem to know what you are talking about... :rolleyes:

what makes belgian steel better than let's say, american steel hunh mr.smatypants?

if you didn't get it before, well I was just poking fun at my buddy...

why you choose to take a almost equal spring poundage for front and rear ?

Do you have a upgraded sway bar in the rear ?

T-spec said:
Khumo Victoracers 205/55/14

Good choice of tires. Are you in P2 or P1? Just wondering because my cousins are working on their Civic for this season with a GSR engine.

I'll be somewhere... with the video camera in hand.

Blaak :cool:

I have a 19mm bar in rear, and no bar in the front.

I am going on what other people have mentioned to me since i do not have the experience on a civic chasis to make calls by my self.

I took 400 and 450 rather then 400 and 500 since i am concered about the Tokico Shocks and how much lead the can effectivly take. I think 500 is the limit from what they gentlmen at ground control told me, so i too a little less since it's not a perfect world and i would rather be a little short then too stiff..

When i get some Koni shocks (when these are gone) i will get 600 rear i think....but i will see this year.

Victor
- Who is trying to take a educated guess at somthing that is almost unpridictable.

BLAAK_ITR said:
Good choice of tires. Are you in P2 or P1? Just wondering because my cousins are working on their Civic for this season with a GSR engine.

I'll be somewhere... with the video camera in hand.

Blaak :cool:

P1

But they are used and may not heat up enought in SOLO2....

Hankooks ZR11 from Trac have a good deal
(for laps member....see you all there :) )and i may use those too....205/50/15 mabye.....i'm still thinking about it.

BLAAK_ITR said:
Why in P1? I just had a look at the rules.

Blaak

my block is a b18c not c1 there for it is a JDM block...which puts me into p1....the head and eveything else is USDM from what i can tell.

BLAAK_ITR said:
Why in P1? I just had a look at the rules.

Blaak

personally i will put every B serie swap in a Civic in P1 ,otherwise its not fair for the P2 competitor that not had a B swap in a Civic .This is one of the reason why i created the swap rules/starting class in solo 1

the reason of this : a Acura GSR is class in DSP , but a GSR weight 1160 kg for 170 Hp . and the civic weight 900 kg for the same 170Hp initialy it is clear that the index factor of 819 had gone way up even before your start modded your GSR swap Civic !!!! .

but i am not in charge of Solo 2 so this is just my opinion on the subject

And i will pass car one by one to make sure that every mods are writen on the inspection sheet and every car are rank in the good class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back