Hey guys read this....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mk1GTIt

Legacy Member
Due to some unforseen circumstances that are going on in my life right now I might have to abandond my turbo project for my rabbit. The following is possibly forsale......

*1990 G60 motor(block and head) rebuilt with new valves/valve guide seals/lifters. Enlarged intake ports with match ported intake manifold. Every seal.gasket on the block and head has been replaced including new headgasket. New engine berrings. New Kolbenschmidt pistons(.5mm overbored/machine work done at Zekes) new wrist pins new connecting rod/head bolts, balanced crankshaft, brand new cranshaft pulley(the old one was rusty). Im am also including all the gaskets/seals youll need to mount the exhaust/intake manifolds. The block and the head are bolted together and are ready to dropped in.

*The turbo kit was purchased last week from speedstyle automotive BRAND NEW! It includes exhaust manifold, stainless steel oil feed/return lines and a tapped oil pan that the oil return line screws onto. If you buy this engine/kit to install into a Rabbit I can also include a brand new stainless steel downpipe.

This whole setup is brand new. No expense was spared when doing this rebuild. All parts were purchased NEW. Excellant if you wanna get rid of that troublesome Gcharger or if you just feel like doing something different. MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN!

$3500.00

send all inquiries to: jay_who18@hotmail.com

It's a shame that you have consider abandoning a killer project like that! Is it cause of that Gas situation?
If your serious...I know that V33dub may be very interested!

Buddy think twice on your decision!!damm that is a hot kick ass project...don`t let it down...no matter what you get it`s going to be harder to get the kinda performance that you could get w/ a g-60/turbo set up like you were about to do...
I was stunned when i saw a golf mk2 doing it`s best time of the day on the 1/4 mille(10.6) @ the waterfest this summer...it`s just amazing how much boost n`punishement that engine can take!!
He would of done better without all the wheel spin!!
Know imagine it on a WABBIT!??iT WOULD BE A ****IN` ROCKET!!
If you decide to go on with your project...i want to sit down with you n` share a few little things that i have found out about that engine!!
BTW i`m doing one too on a mk2 scirocco...but it will be a mild turbo set up!!
what are you thinking off getting instead ...it must be something really wacked out to let go of such a project!!???

Well if someone does buy what the engine, Ill probably just end up doing an all motor 16v. Tell your friend Im serious, but Im only gonna let it go for $3500.

That sucks that you have to drop your project :( You bet that I am interested I've been dreaming of a G60 turbo for a long time. There's only one problem I'm a poor guy in this time so I have to wait 'til next spring for that project. Time to get the @#%$ $$$. Somebody buy this engine and bring a fast VW to life.

My Girlfriend is buying a mk1 cabrio soon! Sounds like a nice idea..but that will be next summer!! :(

Sorry to hear about your bad luck.....dont give up the fight...

Do you have the ecu and wirring to go with your set-up?

No theres no ECU or harness cause I was gonna use the one that was in my car.(I was gonna use CIS injection, not Digifant 1)

Holy S&%$ MK1GTI, what the f$%/ happened??? Actually, it's none of my business, but that sucks!!! Listen, just tell me what I can do to help, the Rabbit would be too insane with that setup. Anyway, your young, you got time!!! And an all motor 16v Rabbit would be pretty damn fast also!! Remember the blue one at napi??? Hang in there, I'm sure you'll figure something out....BTW, my car's not ready yet, should be done by the end of next week!!!! Little scheduling problem with the shop, but I'll be sure to drop by when it's done...

Phil

Just bad luck I guess. It'll be alright though. Ive barely gotten eny replies about my engine...COME ON PEOPLE!:D

some guy was just asking about your engine!

go into events and gaterings..canada....topic title Sebz1.8t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back