Photos - cours TRAC 18 avril

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy Week-end had an amazing time, By the way, I was the Black 20th AE Golf... Nice car that RX-7!!

fredobd said:
Crazy Week-end had an amazing time, By the way, I was the Black 20th AE Golf... Nice car that RX-7!!
Nice driving *tu*
that Golf looked real heavy out there

redman said:
Nice driving *tu*
that Golf looked real heavy out there

Thanx! Yes, the golf is VERY HEAVY... :D But comfortable! I could still keep up with Simon in his Race Integra! :thefinger we had a pretty good race

Who are you redman? What were you driving?

fredobd said:
Thanx! Yes, the golf is VERY HEAVY... :D But comfortable! I could still keep up with Simon in his Race Integra! :thefinger we had a pretty good race

Yeah I saw you keep up with that integra the whole race...
I was just there because my car is getting a swap done at Trac and I wanted to see the progress on it. Then I went to see some racing :bigup:
Maybe I'll see you at the track at little later this summer since I have a few more things I need to do first.

and I wasnt able to keep up with 2001 prelude SE :)
on stock RE-92 4 seasons with 40 000km tire and stock brake+rotor :)

fredobd said:

Last edited:
mart said:
and I wasnt able to keep up with 2001 prelude SE :)

lol What were you driving Sorry guys, I didn<t have a chance to meet all of you but I can remember the cars... ;)

The GTI vs the integra was fun to watch! I was impressed at how fast the GTI was taking corners with all that body roll and tires skidding. :bigup:

ECU tuning said:
The GTI vs the integra was fun to watch! I was impressed at how fast the GTI was taking corners with all that body roll and tires skidding. :bigup:
It was a blast!! I had to quote you inn my sig! :bigup:

For those that have no clue what we are talking about, here's what it's about ;)

GTI vs integra...or should I say integra vs GTI? ;)
DSCF0232.jpg

Sorry the GTI's chopped in the second pic
DSCF0239.jpg

Gotta get rid of the 18" for racing.... Damnn those are heavy! Thanx a lot for the pics BTW! Much appreciated as JF said!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back