power mirrors, could really use some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five0

91 chevy caprice, i'm replacing the regular mirror for power mirrors. these mirrors are also heated, i've figured out that the heated mirror wires would connect to the defrost switch, but which wire is which.

i would appreciate any input at this point:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

i know nothing of your car or wiring, but what i can tell you is to go to.... yes thats right candian tire (AHHH) and get the manual for your car. it will have the wiring diagrams in it.

Haynes manual did not help.

believe it or not, i have the haynes manual from canadian tire, and the wiring diagram for power mirrors is not listed, i dont know why, i've gone through the manual over and over, it aint there. thanks though.

Pull off the fuse panel under the steering wheel, and wire each mirror directly to the same fuse that is used for the defroster.

Any pics of your car?

hey soya

its easy trust me, its no brainer, my problem is which wires which, all of them colours gotta go somewhere, i kinda figured heated mirror to the defrost, but what colour belongs to the heating part of the mirror.

i tried to post a pic of the ride, but it does not permit me to do so, says file too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back