Zender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

QikCiVIC

I have seen pics of the Zender (Scrirooco,and golfs) cars and was wondering if they are RWD

Some of the older ones were!
someone on here was talking about that the other day in this forum...but i forget who or what!!

hey karim, member that wide body Rocco?? the lime green one all smashed in the front?? ya think he was rear drive??

I was talking about the Zender yesterday. It was a 2 seater roadster powered buy a rear engined VR6. It looked very nice and was completely designed/built by Zender. I have the article about it in one of my PVW magz.

BTW, Most of those sciroccos you see with the wide rear end arent usually RWD. Its just a wide body Reiger skirt kit to make it look RWD, still Fukken cool!

PVW

yeah I read am article about sender I think it was in SCC, I forget, despit my nic I don't even own a civic anymore and my friend with a Jetta want to get me back into VW,

Just a few question, dose this mean that Zender fabricated Trannies, and what was the cost of those cars and do they still make them or were they just for show, also do you know it anyone in Quebec, Canada or US has ever adapedt the euro Mk3 Rallie or Syncro systeme, and what is the cost of doing so?

sorry for so many qustions

well, those zenders are only add on kits to the
car. i haven't seen any rear wheel drive zenders rocco's
ever. too bad, with those HUGE ASS wheels in the back,
it would be madness. that smashed rocco at waterfest
wasn't a zender though, that one is a reiger wide. there's a couple of different zender kits, the z400 was they're version of the wide body.

WRT the syncho system, i think a passat one can be adapted with not that much effort. you'll have to cut a track in the floor to run the diff, and custom route the exhaust that's for sure...
if you got the bread, import a rallye golf. i saw some guy
once in ottawa who imported a a real rallye golf from the UK. the only thing is that you can't ship the car fully intact for some reason (he told me, but i forgot), so he had to dismantle it in the UK and send it by pieces. maybe that's a lil' too crazy...

:p

Sounds fine to me!!

Did you see that custom built vr6 turbo rallye at waterfest?

Wide body kits are not to make it look like it`s rear wheel drive ...like someone above said!!they`re real purpose is to get better handeling.and believe me it make a huge difference!!80% of the people that have them installed in theyre car ,know about the big improvement handeling wise,and that is why they get it!!the other 20% it`s for looks!!The only aircooled VW`s that have rear wheel drive it`s because they have 2 engines or the syncro system wich that is in both cases 4wheel drive!!

I was the one that said it the RWD look...and yes it does improve handling, but do you think anyone who buys a Reiger body kit($$$$) uses it mainly so their car can handle better around the turns? I know that after spending tons of cash of cash those kits I would drive like a grandma!

So ..you want to tell me the more $$$ and the more mods you put in you car the more you going to drive like grannye!!??
Wich i totaly agree with you on the fact that when there is alot of money and time invested in a car, if you are smart you are going to take care of it!!wach out !!but that does not only apply for thoes that have a body kit, does it!??
A body kit is like any other mod!!it does not mean that you put coil overs on your car..then you stop going crazy because theyre expensive...there is a time and a place for everything!!
If we start thinking about that ,we might as well drive PONY!!
We will go PONY racing dude!!

yeah.
the blue one with fast enough performace
written on the side? that was sick!!! VR6 Turbo
Sychro. oh man, that must be the sickest car
ever. i'm not sure if it was a real one though, i think
it was one of those rallye kits that you can buy. i
was checkin the seam lines on the quarters and they
looked kinda molded.

bah, i could be mistaken though. there aren't many real ones in north america i would assume and if it was real, he must of spend MONDO bread on that thing...

It wasn't real...the fenders were molded! You could see it if you looked really hard!(as i'm sure at least 2000 people did!)
He probably just made it himself!

That was one of the sickest dubs I've ever seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back