is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifter Steve

Legacy Member
a guy at work (who i personally think is full of shit) told me his plans for his neon. he said he would be spending 7600$ and his car would be 400 and something horsepower.

i heard him mention nos and iceman, also he said he would be modifying his chassy.

then he said he had decided not to bother doing this cuz he was having too many problems with the car as it is (in stock form)

i didnt really pay attention to him when he was talking cuz i had a very good feeling he was bullshitting....

what do you guys think?

Anything's possible when you have 10gs for a car.
but, I dont know how likely 400+hp on a neon is for 7600... seems a little bit like wishful thinking.

The funny thing about this is that i have a really good idea who your talking about.... i know someone who thinks very highly about his stock neon and all the plans that are in store for it... note.. for all this time i have never seen anything done....

i would mention his name but you know... that wouldnt be fair...

i really dont think thats possible...ecpically to run it safley!!!! to run 400hp on a H22a(prelude engine, 200hp stock) you would need to spend 15k...so neon, 400+ 7000? i think not...

Je pense comprendre ce qu'il a fait ! y dit, un muffler me donne 10 hp, un header un autre 10 ! un autre mod un 15 ! donc ça fait 35 ! ben non c pas comme ça que ça fonctionne ! et ça yen a plein qui comprenne pas ! et c'est pas les hp qui te font avancer !

Tu pourrais avoir 300hp à 6000rpm ! et 0 hp entre 0 à 5999rpm ! ça te donnerais koi ! tu avance d'un coût rendu à 6000rpm ! haha ! c con non ! :D !

91civicdx that gay at ur work is burned so just say yeah yeah 2 what he says then let him spend his money and let him say yeah man i got 400 HP then he's gonna race something and then he is gonna lose and see that he burned all his money on stuipid things

He'll go to pick up his car, and start it, and either it will just explode, or the head will fly off, or the engine will twist itself upside down!

Even then, it won't even be streetable! He'll stall at every stop sign! His idle will have to be like 3400rpm!

well when he was telling me this

i was just like "ya ya... thats cool.... uh huh..."

just to be unfair his name is chris

he also told me that in brazil they found airport runways and sky scrapers that dated from before the egyptian pyramids (hes from brazil)

thats why i was inclined to not believe him... i just wanted to check with the experts and be sure

i would still love to see the look on his face when he starts the car and it explodes!:bigup:

the Inca's had runways?

I guess they were the original Stone Temple Pilots! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

lets not forget the time he tried to tell one of my co-workers that he went out for coffee or a date or something with jennifer lopez when she was in town

he said that she walked up to him and asked him to go with her.....

could who ever it is post that bullshit meter now!

haha.. dunno about nitrous, but a turbo is definetly possible..

forged rods and pistons - $1000
hahn turbo kit - $ 5000
some fuel system upgrades - $500

600HP at the wheels.. ran 10.39 at 139mph. full interior.

make a homemade turbo kit for less than half that price. no sleeving blocks and tat kinda honda BS.

i dont think 400hp would be possible with only 7600$ cdn

unless he is doing all the thing himself...

a neon is able to handle about 250hp with a stock internal. anything higher than 250 will fried the internal.

the block and the crank both are able to take a lot of abuse.

to reach 400hp... he will need a lot of "upgrade"

anyway... machining, pieces (turbo, rod, pistons, manifold, some kind of chip/computer, etc...).

and if he said "iceman".. they make a cold air intake. duh?

is he thinking spraying 200hp of juice? i dont even think a 2.0l can breath that much.

anyway... 'later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back