What would you buy???

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tek121

Hi guys...
I have 6000$ to spend for a nice second car!(maybe 7000$!!!)
and I dont want a scrap car, I want something reliable...
What would you get with that?
would you start from scratch with an old car and swap something in it or buy a complete swap! or something else...
help me! dont know what to do!

For 7000$ you can probably get an mk2 vr6! I know where there is one for sale right now!

It's my buddy's and he drive slow so it's in great shape! JAP built it last year! It's a 89 with big bumpers and a 98 vr6! Fresh shocks and great electric recaro seats!

He wants around 7500 for it!

I would get that!

43038.jpg

1986 MAZDA RX7 TURBO II
$6,500.00 RX-7 TURBO II, TOUT
ÉQUIPÉE, MANUELLE, 5
VITESSES, 2 PORTES,
MÉCANIQUE ET ESTHÉTIQUE A1,
TOIT OUVRANT, MOTEUR
CHANGÉ AOUT 2001, TRÈS
PERFORMANTE, BLOW-OFF
VALVE, CONE, 225HP, $6,500
NÉGOCIABLE, TÉL. : OU LAISSER
MESSAGE.

Contactez : (514) 480-2537 ou
(514) 497-4341

Is your friend put it in the hebdo??
or does he have a pic or something?

And for the other suggestion...I will need to drive it in the winter so no propulsion car!!! I dont care that the car is low but...

Thanx anyway for the rx7...sounds good but...

The car is charcoal black. 98 Jetta glx 15" rims, with 11.3" rotors (front).
92 Bumpers.
Recaro electric seats and matching door panels.

It depends..If you want something reliable, get a Corolla (I can't believe I just said that!!! :eek: ) or something like that. If you wnat a reliable fun car, well, it all depends on your taste!! The only thing I would suggest is if you buy a car that has a swap already done to it, get as much info on the swap as possible: was it legal, who did it, how they did it, etc. This kinda stuff can really mean trouble down the line. A nice 16v GTI, A2 vr6, or simply just a stock 8v if you want reliability.... I don't, there's just so many options.....

i don't want to take your words back "KC" but that car it's 89 was red and diesel. I puted a 98 VR6 and Recaro electrique (perfect shape) after it have front Bilstein (corrado shocks) and stock rear shocks with Neuspeed (corrado springs) the car it's Dark Blue and repaint since 1999. HAve to do right now some minor repairs on it. But i'm tring to sell it to my brother i will probably take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back