front convertion star to get weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackhead

Legacy Member
in japan there are actually sileighty convertion (some of them are in Qc... :D )
we all know that!

now check out the new trend in japan
SKYEIGHTY, it a 240sx whit a r32 front end :dunno:
not bolt on ,pain in the ass to make but dawm its look good *tu* i dont have any pic by now just found the info on a japanese website that i forget the adress shame on me *banghead*

man these japanese dude are crazy sileighty, r32 and s13 pickup and now skyeighty...

we have to fight back japan whit a clean and bitching convertion from our country
THE MIGHTY CAVALFIRE
front end of a cavalier on a sunfire
that will be so nice whit neon under and led nozzle :bigup:

cavalfire lol ... mixing 2 car that look's bad , u willing to make a car-einstin ? :laugh:
but the 240/r32 looks sick ( in my head :D ) try to find the site ^^

Hey I was actually thinking if that was possible, cuz I was going to buy a 240SX and do that conversion to be original. Now I guess, it has already been done.

sometimes i find the skyline front end doesnt suit the 240, its too large, but sometimes it looks nice...

from freshalloy
"Import Fan is making a R32 GTR front end conversion for the S13. I believe they are conversion fenders and uses any GTR hood and front bumper. Its kinda interesting if you ask me. would be interesting to have a Sky80."

240sx_89_cwings_carbon_fenders_broad_wide_r32_01.jpg

240sx_89_cwings_carbon_fenders_broad_wide_r32_04.jpg

240sx_89_cwings_carbon_fenders_broad_wide_r32_05.jpg

the cavy/fire thing has been done lol a friend of mine in joliette did it

car_fever174.jpg

oh and i really like the 240sx r32 conversion :)

Last edited:
krackhead said:
i have found one pics of skyeighty till now r33 front end on a s14
http://shiftva.com/ipw-web/gallery/albums/album02/DSC00091_001.jpg
i think it look ****ing good.... i will continu my research to found the most unusual convertion on a 240...

Actually... a Slightethy (or what ever the speling is) is only a Fastback S13 with a S12 Front End.... This car came like that from factory...... You can find a car like this in some games such as Gran Turismo 1 & 2 ...
And.... for your information.... The only difference beteween a Fastback USDM 240 and a real Slightethy (of ****** lol) Is the front of the engine bay (flip up Headlight for the USDM model) .... The bumper-fender-hood parts are completly bolt on...

Patrik said:
the cavy/fire thing has been done lol a friend of mine in joliette did it

car_fever174.jpg

oh and i really like the 240sx r32 conversion :)

L'ancien char de Jonathan :bigup: Vraiment fou mais yé rendu un Volks Driver maintenant :D

2k3tibbygsr said:
Actually... a Slightethy (or what ever the speling is) is only a Fastback S13 with a S12 Front End.... This car came like that from factory...... You can find a car like this in some games such as Gran Turismo 1 & 2 ...
And.... for your information.... The only difference beteween a Fastback USDM 240 and a real Slightethy (of ****** lol) Is the front of the engine bay (flip up Headlight for the USDM model) .... The bumper-fender-hood parts are completly bolt on...

A sileighty is a S13 fastback with the silvia front end on it and nissan made about 500 of them i think. I dont know where you saw this in Gran Tourismo but in real life I NEVER EVER saw a s13 witht a s12 front end and I saw ALOT of nissan picture.

sild1.jpg

Gold coupe said:
A sileighty is a S13 fastback with the silvia front end on it and nissan made about 500 of them i think. I dont know where you saw this in Gran Tourismo but in real life I NEVER EVER saw a s13 witht a s12 front end and I saw ALOT of nissan picture.

sild1.jpg
is that an original sileighty or a conversion?

sspikey said:
Please everyone understand there was NEVER an original sileighty from nissan.

HO YES!!! Nissan have made only 500 of factory sileighty so find them!
i dont know the year they built it..... Nissan decide to do this car because of a lot of drifter smash the front of 180sx so they put the silvia front end because (in japan) the parts were cheaper than the 180sx

So nissan made it as a limited edition of 500!! (japan and australia only)

I can promise u i have NEVER ever seen the brochures for them and TRUST ME i have seen ALOT of brochures for the silvias and 180sx

I want to see the original sil80 too, but how will you know if it's the original if you've never seen it? :dunno:

i wont tahts cause nissan never made any. In other words if there there was NEVER any assembly line for sileighty and there was NEVER a little option in the book called sil-80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back