PHAT ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd buy it in a sec for 18...but come on man, it's a 98...he's gotta be askin at least 22k...unfortuantely...

If hes asking 22 hes asking too much. My bro sold his Golf GTI VR6 for 21k. It was a 99 with like 48 000kms on it 17" mille miglia mags and barely used scorchers on em. You dont get money for the stuff you added onto yer car.....unless of course youve done some SERIOUS moda ie: Install different engine, and even then you dont get that much more.....

I don't think it's more than 19-20 000$

But it is pretty nice. I'm not sure about the custom lip though!

55006.jpg

you wont get anywhere near the cost of a real one. To be honest its not worth trying to find and install an M3 engine in yer car. Itll cost you like 10k at least just for the motor. I say do supercharger/turbo kit or just use a 328 engine and modify it.

put a 1.7 1st gen rabbit motor in it with a tremclad grey/chrome valve cover on it uuuuhhaa nice!

now that original

An M3 engine is such a piece of beauty! If you've ever driven one you'd know! But you can obviously get the same power out of a tuned 328! I don't know about going forced on your stock engine, there are too many other options!

A 328 with M3 cams, and other little mods gets up to 240 hp pretty easily!

Are they more than the 1400$ (avg.) for vr6 cams? It sems like all euro v6 cars rape you for $$$ when it comes to cams!

i've seen used m3 cams for less than 1000$

jay u dont think its worth it man!
im ready to put 8000$ for the swap!
but yo man u dont think i could sell it for 18 000$ later
****in m3 motor!
wont a 328 engine end up for the swap like 6000$?
ii dont know alot about swapping guys! soo need help!
before i do a stupid decisions!
and im not superchargin i dont think my engine could take it!

Im pretty sure itll run you more than 8000 just for the engine/wiring. M3 engines arent as readily available as 328 engines, and probably are double the cost! Its yer choice man, but if I were you Id use the 328.

On bmwengine.com you can order the engines with a 15% HP upgrade for about 1000$ on a 3.28! Not bad!

I guess in the long run it'll be the same!

Dont forget that all these prices are in US$
4000usd=6400cad. Thats also a price from the states. M3's arent as rare in the US cause there were WAY more sold there then here. Add about 500-1000 more for one sourced in Canada(Montreal) Then factor in at least 1500 for installation. Lets also not for get the cost for hoses, engine mounts drive shafts etc....the labour for an M3 will be about the same as a 328, except that the actual engine itself costs way more. Thats where yer money goes. However, after thinking about it(15 minutes) I think maybe an M3 engine WOULD be a good idea. Yer gonna have to spend money anyways to soup up the 328 engine so why not just do the M3? I say go for the M3 engine!:D Id say that you could probably manage an m3 installation with about 8500 but I would try and save 10k just to be safe.

But i whant it soon!!
my engine is a lawn morror
hehe
is there a place that will find the engine for me and installed to everything
im too lazy!!
i checked bmwengine.com
pretty good price
i like that 1000$ more more hp thing i would get that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back