4 x Khumo 712 Supra 205/45/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-spec

Ok this sucks for me, but i have to sell my brand new tires and get a different size, why...beucase i didn;t listen to the right people and listened to the wrong ones.... I have for sale, 4 x 205/45/ZR16 tires from Khumo....they are brand new, i would them at RMR exactly 1 1/2 months ago (2000 KM) they cost me 780 tax in. No peeling, never screatched, barley used...no marks and no flat spots.... they are brand new...cause i wanted to keep them as my good set.

I need a set or Khumo 205/40/ZR16 which is what i will get when i sell these, hopefully soon....

They are in my basment on my rims still...i have my stock tires on....

$600 Bucks.... first come first served

I might be interested, but I would like to see them before.... I'll give you $400 for them, right away...

mmmmmm.....550$...you can see them anytime... but they look like the ones on tirerack.com.....are they are great tires....and they are brand new....you will have like 3 or 4 years of great use.

i do have the bill it is in my office, so i can't get it right now....but like I said about a 1 1/2 or less ago because i just got the car 2 months ago and i had Ventus Plus on the Mags for about 2 or more weeks.

I'll call today and find out when i can get my 205/40/16 and then see if we can work out a one time....removal / install from my mags to yours and then my new ones on my mags....

I need them quick. If you want, I'll pay to get them off of your rims and just take them... let me know ASAP

We are on.....call me 514-246-5406 my cell leave a message....you have to come get them and remove the tires from my rims.. My tires are in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back