Question to anyone who own a WRX

Status
Not open for further replies.

[ShInGo]

Legacy Member
When you stop at an intersection, is there many wanabe who try to take you on. Did you smoke them, I would love to hear some funny story. Especialy against all the "type R" civic.

I would also like to know, for how long you have it and the good and cons of the car. Is it possible to burn with all wheel or does it just stick to the ground so well that the wheel can't slip at all.

Because I'm still thinking between a WRX, an STI or EVO VII.

Please, any information would be greatly appreciate.

Nobody ever wants to race me in my WRX. I don't even bother racing someone from like 0-60 unless its like a Porsche or like an M3 or somethime, but its rare that they you see them, or that they want to race. I've raced an IS300, but i thought it was faster than that. I killed it. The gue was pretty cool tho, he looked over and smiled when i slowed down to turn.

Since I've had my car, I've never had a civic or integra rev on me at a light. And im not going to "smoke" everyone that i see. If I know i will win, i usually dont bother racing. When i do race its all in good fun when there's no one else on the road. Anyways, its been a really long time since i've even seen a civic with type r stickers on it.

To answer your other question, the wheels will spin on dry pavement for a second if you rev to like 5g and dump the clutch, but i rarely do that. On wet pavement its more fun if you wanna do stuff like that, cuz you have less to worry about breaking something and the tires spin much easier. Depends what kind of tires you have too and if it's stock or not also

Really interesting, I really want that car now. I ask about it because the other day, I saw a wrx reving and then burning with all wheel on the tomac for a good 20 meter, but I didnt know if it was stock or not.

The point is, that car is really powerfull.

Anyway, fo how much did you own one, and what are good and cons?

La première journé que j'ai eu ma WRX je suis monté à montréal. je pense que cette journée-là j'aurais voulut m'essayer contre une swift...Mais je me rappelerai la première fois que j'ai ouvert à font mes 227 hp. J'était sur notre Dame en face du Lafleur et il y avait un gars qui me suivait avec une belle prélude modifier depuis le centre-ville avec ça blonde (que j'aurai bien pris avec plaisir). Cela dit à l'intersection du Lafleur j'ai fourché vers la droite et là on à ouvert la machine en même temps.....tout ce qui m'a rester à faire c'est de baisser ma vitre et de lui envoyer la main tellement il était loin en arrière de moi... Depuis ce jours j'ai compris ce que je conduissait et maintenant ça m'en prend "un peu" plus pour que je course avec quelqu'un........

:D That's what I like to hear WRX

Est-ce que tu peux me dire c'est quoi tu aime et n'aime pas sur la wrx depuis que tu là, elle n'est surement pas parfaite.

Lots of people used to try me when my car was stock. Cars like Audi TT's and Boxters....ahaha, funny races. Now that my car looks different, I rarfely see anyone try....But yes I have tons of funny stories

It's not stories you can really tell, just had to be there. What was funny is when people in 70 000$ cars in suits would try to follow me on the highway....they were able to do it no problem. But once we got out of the highway, they would lose me big time....Or even Civics, I have heard 1.6's scream beside me desperate to go in front. But what i hate is these guys get so mad when they can't do it. They becaome very irritated and that takes all the fun from it

Une Civic coupe sur Taschereau l'autre soir... Juste écraser en 3... Beubaille...

All show no go...

Une TL 3,2 sans doute automatique en revenant de chez Archambault hier soir.. trèèèèèèèèèes loin derrière moi...

J'ai en fait rien à prouver à moins d'avoir de la compétition...

wrx

l'autre jour dans le cartier industriel de laval apres une belle tempete de neige je decide me peter une petite ride de wrx !!
toujours le fun en passant ...
il était comme 8 du soir et je me promemais tranquillement avec le derriere du char en 45 (vive la drift) kant soudainement j ai vue un beau boso avec son petit civic 92 avec des stickers de tout plein de compagnie qu il ne connais meme pas faire du brake a bras comme un déchainé!!

on s arrange pour arrivé au stop en meme temps devant un beau grand strech puis je decide de me faire du fun.
j étais dans la ligne de gauche toute enneigé !!! de la belle neige tout long du strech puis lui a coté sur la ligne de droite de la belle chaussée sec !!

il baisse sa vitre de char puis il me cris ( HEY TU ES DANS NEIGE TASSE TOI PUIS MAIS TOI SUR LE SEC )
je lui ai répondu non , on va essaier comme sa ...

pauvre lui se faire mangé comme sa par char sa neige quant toi tu es sur le sec, sont criss de p-flow devait voulloir aller chercher de l aire en dehors du hood tellement ki devait etre au fond, mais en arriere de moi.... comme une auto arreté !!

vive les wrx sa décole aussi vite sur la neige, la gravelle et pluie comme si il etait sur le sec !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back