anyone ever write in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Une chance qui a personne !
Enfin le monde commencent a comprendre ... Hyundai c pourri !
Moin ya de monde ... mieux c est !

:D Well if anyone believes in Hyundai it's me my WINTER car is a 1995 Hyundai Sonata 4 cyl .. the ones with the Mitsubishi engine in them .. well belive it or not i got 395 000 KM on that car and it still runs like new ... and guess how mutch money i put in it ????? well Oil changes, brakes, you know regular maintenance... it has never broken down for nothing. and it's still my good old trusty winter car...
My dad bought a 2000 sonata its got 150 000 KM on it and man he put 1 wheel bearing on it and all the regular maintenance like above. that's it ..

The New tiburon is a damn good car .. Good perfomance and the GS-R is rated having beter comfort and beter road handeling than the Porsche Boxer .. In your face Porscha.

Year after year . Hyundai is getting better and better and are getting better ratings for comfort ,performance and reliability

If you compare the Look of the New Sonata 2003 to the Honda Accord and Toyota camry the Sonata has a lot more class and style and is rated just as good as camry and accord... but the price differance is well big.

anyways dont judge hyundai just by looking a the ancient PONY or the Excel .... look at the ensemble of car they have today ...

at least Hyundai has gotten better UNLIKE General Motors that still use the same 2.2L engine than back in the late 80's and in all those years still havent fixed the Head probleme on it over 15 years have passed and it still ****s up at the same place.

or ford that just cant seem to keep the wheels on there cars ( Focus looses wheels cause of rusting wheel bearing) etc.. etc...

From what i've heard from other hyundai boards the gsr will be discontinued in 2 years and replaced by a more powerful version with hyundai's new CVVT.

don't tell any1 is the Vip section we just do it in the hyundai fourm cuz the cops know that there slow so the can't race :D
NO 1 TAKE WHAT I SAID @ HEART ITS A YOKE GUYS :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back