FS: motorola v66m gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
interested buyer urgent!

i am interested in buying the cell but i would like to negociate a lower price because on ebay the phone is like 50 bucks which comes up to 75$. If its the same phone as i saw on ebay, flip phone , good condition , charger and all, i d be down to buy it. Meesage me back i would like to meet and i ll bring money and peep the phone if it looks good i ll buy it. ps with the charger and all and i need to be sure that its usable for connection right away and theres no bills to be paid.
Message me urgent. reply!

BeeDeuce said:
i am interested in buying the cell but i would like to negociate a lower price because on ebay the phone is like 50 bucks which comes up to 75$. If its the same phone as i saw on ebay, flip phone , good condition , charger and all, i d be down to buy it. Meesage me back i would like to meet and i ll bring money and peep the phone if it looks good i ll buy it. ps with the charger and all and i need to be sure that its usable for connection right away and theres no bills to be paid.
Message me urgent. reply!

no way they sell $50 at ebay. even if it was in USD.
and let's say if u really saw one ending at $50usd, i'm sure u gotta pay crazy shipping/handling fees or it's cosmetically damaged.
oem gold ones are rare. they usually have silver, blue or white.

btw the price is non negotiable. it's still a good lil gsm triband backup phone

okkk i am interested still if..

OK well i want to see the phone, and u didnt answer my other questions: is it a flip phone? give me ur cell or home number cause i would like to meet u and see it and if i like i ll buy it , does it come with the charger ??... and is it good with bell?... i live by atwater what about u? i would like to meet u around atwater metro if possible . ps if u have a pic that would be great mindgame60@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back