Un Évènement fantastique!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainnman

Legacy Member
Je ne saurais comment remercier tout les personnes membres des organismes suivants: FAQ,CADL,LAPS, TLC reliés au succès de notre open house/test day/dyno day pour avoir fais de cette journée un évènement mémorable (et qui sera renouvellé a la demande générale).

Plus de 50 participants au test day (Touring, GTU et GTO, TLC, Solo et bien sur les ECHO CUP) une bonne quinzaine de dyno run, plus de 600$ amassé pour la fondation du diabète juvenile grace a notre BBQ.

Un remerciement special au signaleurs et ambulanciers (qui ont su éteindre le début d'incendie sous capot du Tiburon). Merci au gens de Motul (Jean-Marc et sa gang). Une montagne de reconnaissance a nos bénévoles et amis très proche de la famille Trac: (Dave, Vince, Pat (et sa copine), Trong, Antoine, JPP, Kev, Mike, Ritchie, Frank, Vincent, Mart, Nathalia)

Bien sur, Merci a nos Clients et amis de la familles Trac, venu en très grand nombres (plus de 700 visiteurs)pour démontrer leur support a nos diverses activités, ne font que confirmer a quel point notre nouvelle approche 'hard core' race est la bienvenue!

Un sincère Merci a tous!

Steph

( un gros bec a ma gang: Carl, JF, Seb, Eric, Yves, Max, Tom, Sam, Michel)

Last edited:
I just want to say that I have never seen so many hardcore Quebec racers from so many different clubs all at one place , at one time.

The show was awesome, and the ambience even greater.

I believe this may be the start of an annual get-together. :bigup: :bigup: :bigup:

BBQMAN said:
I just want to say that I have never seen so many hardcore Quebec racers from so many different clubs all at one place , at one time.

The show was awesome, and the ambience even greater.

I believe this may be the start of an annual get-together. :bigup: :bigup: :bigup:

It was a very very good event.

Yup... great event... wished I had a lapping license... had to satisfy myself of the dyno run.. :)

Halo, with the monster you drive...the TLC is by far your best bet to get the most out of that baby!!!!! 79$ per year(with training)

man I wish I was 16 again......I would have made a real disaster!!

Next year, I should be taking the lapping class, get a roll bar in that monster and join TLC. Too much to keep up with this year. (had to buy tires and restore her)

Still can't wait for this year's SoloII. :)

rainnman said:
man I wish I was 16 again......I would have made a real disaster!!

hahah,don't we all ............. :(
now i feel bad i couldn't make it, but there is allways next year :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back