A VENDRE: gsx-r 750 1997

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil' boy

je vend mon gsx-r 750 1997,

rouge et noir, (j'ai enlever les stickers jaune laid et le winshield jaune)

pipe D&D en carbonne, jetkit stage II, filtreur k&n, passage de roue, pit stand, chaine, sproket, damper , pneu neuf michelin pilot sport avant arriere .... octane 94 (petro canada seulement), j'ai aussi l'ancienne pipe mais elle est vidé

entretient minutieux, bike en parfaite condition, rien a réparer ou changer

6 800$

Simon
(514) 355-5830

je vend le bike pcq je suis pu cappable de payer pour la rouler... *banghead*

Photo sur:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/pe535ed927afb1e53129905084aefac4d/fb0bb00b.jpg

fb0bb00b.jpg

non j'ai pas remis les sticker gsr-r et srad, il reste juste le suzuki en carbone sur la tank, pis j'ai mis une fenetre noir, le bike est éceurant tout noir et rouge avec la stripe chromé,

ouais le prix est négotiable

et le bike a 43 000km, mais c'est juste de l'autoroute, ceux qui vont penser que le moteur est fini vous vous tromper, le bike est extra propre, rien de casser ou briser, faut vraiment le voir en personne pour voir a quel point il a bien été entretenu

C'est moteur la sont capable de faire 80 000km facilement. Aillez pas peur du moteur, ils sont tres tuff (et je connais meme pas le vendeur, je fais juste dire sa pour votre info).

J'en ai eu un exactement cette couleur la et c'est bien plus beau sans les stickers jaune. Moi aussi je les avait enleve, il me restait juste les silver moi aussi, j'avais meme enleve les 750 dans le bas.

Simon, je vais venir chercher le livre que tu m'avais parler..que t'avais pretté à ton chum, je vais passé avant vendredi !

is there a big difference from a 99 R6 and the GSX 750?
I fit nicely on the R6, just wondering if it would be a good fit..
thanks!

man. I' dbuy it RIGHT Away... If I had my liscence... if its still for sale next years. i'll buy it... or by the end of this summer !

SIR Sleeper said:
is there a big difference from a 99 R6 and the GSX 750?
I fit nicely on the R6, just wondering if it would be a good fit..
thanks!

Yes there is a big diff between the 2. I've had both. The R6 is a shorter reach to the bars, is lower to the ground and has alot less power and is less stable and the front end is less planted. With a GSX-R you have a very long reach to the bars and the seat is very high (one of the highest sport bike) so you get alot of weight on the wrists. After 98, GSX-R 750 came stock with a damper and the front end is alot more planted with you hit bumps wich is all the time when you ride in Quebec. The R6 is lighter (a little) so it's more flickable but it's so unstable I rather thrash a GSX-R even if it's a little less flickable. Go for a GSX-R 750 (if it's not your first bike). If this is for a first bike, stay away from both.

what do you think about the honda CBR 600?
I heard it is alot easier to ride than the R6, is it close in power?
WhiteZomby said:
Yes there is a big diff between the 2. I've had both. The R6 is a shorter reach to the bars, is lower to the ground and has alot less power and is less stable and the front end is less planted. With a GSX-R you have a very long reach to the bars and the seat is very high (one of the highest sport bike) so you get alot of weight on the wrists. After 98, GSX-R 750 came stock with a damper and the front end is alot more planted with you hit bumps wich is all the time when you ride in Quebec. The R6 is lighter (a little) so it's more flickable but it's so unstable I rather thrash a GSX-R even if it's a little less flickable. Go for a GSX-R 750 (if it's not your first bike). If this is for a first bike, stay away from both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back