Front Grill

• Thread starter Inner Light Spectrum
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inner Light Spectrum

Hey guys how much can a front grill for an a2 golf (4 round lights) cost new or used ? I'm thinking of picking one up ?

About 200-$250.

Make sure you also get the 92 front bumpers to complement the grill.

God boy Danny....Good Boy!

But if I were you...I'd go for the 2 light badgeless grill!

Danny......this could be you! :)

View

indeed Karim, the "Bonrath" 7 inch round light de-badged grill looks awesome!!! I like mine though, and it's rare too!! square headlight, huge "eyelid" and de-badged!!

But if you have the cash to spend, get a rallye Golf grill...I think RMR can get it..

-Eric

yeeeeahhh!! that's what I'm talkin about!! God, those look awesome, I love thew M3 fenders too..too bad they had G60's though...

-Eric

hey gus thanks alot I'm drooling along with turbo323. And nice pics by the way

The last pic....are those Corrado headlights? I see that alot. I love the eyebrows.

No Danny..that's stock golf Rallye headlights and grill! Euro only..of course! 4wd supercharged golf with super wide fenders....OUCH!

The wide fenders are usually dubbed "m3 style" fenders Karim!!

Nope, the rallye grills aren't very common around here, they are about 1500$, and that's if you can find it....The eyelids are like 100$ I think, Kamei makes em..

Why would they be called M3 fenders on a golf if they are stock? Huh Eric...Huh......do you feel lucky punk...do you?

ive never heard them called M3 fenders, only Rally fenders.

sumone had a golf rally in ontario last year at embrun?? it was black, all taken upart though. he didnt have the drivetrain but he said he was going to build it up with syncro parts. anyone have any info on the car?

Listen, KARIM! ya wanna take it outside??!!!? hehe, nah man, whenever I read Golf Extreme or PVW, they are sometimes referred as M3 fenders....Now, ma d*ck don't say yamaha, so stop ridin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back