You like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacey

www.handlerwheels.com
Ha Ha ....I'm a city pimp!! Thanks Danny!

View

2 Door mk3 Jetta 2.0t...runs mid 13's!
View

The Jet is really sweet. The rims on the Golf are way too old school for my taste...they make the car looks ugly :(

Karim: congrats for your new part-time job of pimp :lol:

Yeah he just got those rims.......pure euro sex! I like 'em!

And by the way V33.....I'm a Full Time pimp :cool:

No problem Karim. You're the first to hot 250 posts. City Pimp is the highest level. I guess I can make higher levels but I need names.

I love your friend's ride. He's the only one in the city with the Euro look isn't he?

Hey, nice cars there Karim!! love the Ronal wheels..

the night's been ****ty man, my g/f just broke up with me, at Cheers. I can't fuggin believe it man... I just want to take out the golf and melt the tires in my driveway all night...

Hey DAnny...that's not my friends ride, but....He is going the euro road next year with some slick rims and some other little treats!

Ohhhhhh, stretch tires....cool...Passat with 10" wide rims....ohhhhh....ahhhhh

I love the euro look with wide ass rims and stretched tires. That Jetta is kinda cool two (get it two instead of too!) boy am I funny in the morning.

Ahhh.Rennsport Passalt....One of my favorites..."More lip than a 5 year old gives his mom!"

Vortex BABY!! Nice V33 :rollin:

vrsik: you bet this is one clean and good looking 'Sat. One of my favorite too but I miss his Vento. This guy is a rims freak. Don't know if he sold those Kerscher but they are AWESOME. Imagine those are 18x9 so 10" wide in the rear of a B5.5 would be sick-minded :eek:

Rennsport_Passalt have some new project in mind for
his B5. I don't have no idea except that he said:
"lets just say my car will be as euro as possible by the time
i get done with it..."
The result would be a killer one for sure.

im going to put 10x7's on my mini, just found out today that goodyear makes 205/50/10 for road legal golf carts and the tires are H rated!!!

Re: mini guy

I hope you get a pickle in you McMuffin on monday morning just to start your day off well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back