why dont they...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANADAM

Legacy Member
Honda has a motorcycle, so does BMW and suzuki, why doesn't Volkswagen make a motorbike? it could be called the 1100vwx or something like that.

Because they are to buissy building 1001hp quadrupall turbo,w16.16 cylindre. 7 speed,406km/h cars that only Bill Gates can afford.......
w16tt.jpg

bugattiw16.jpg

These pics are from vwvortex.com

Yes they are...these engine will be dropped into the new Buggati Veyro 16-4. Go see the articles on it on the Vortex
1001hp@6000
922lb-ft from 2200rpm :eek:

This isn't the first time Bugatti used Quad Turbos. I believe that the EB110 used 'em as well. God I love those cars!

As for VW making bikes.... VW makes enough money from their lineup of cars. They dont need to sell ****ty little motorcycles to make some extra cash like Honduh!:D j/k!

Hey mk1.....I saw you last night on the highway (near that crazy construction in front of fairview) and i was behind you from then till you turned on brunswick! Your car looks like it's on rails when you turn! If i was driving my car I would have said hi...but I wasn't!

Yeah, I was goin to get some fine eats at Arahova. You shoulda said hi!

The car handles really well on flat pavement, but the moment I hit some bumps in the road the thing bounces like crazy! Oh well, I guess thats what happens when you skimp on the shocks and buy KYB!(never buy KYB...EVER! KYB=Keep Your Bilstiens)The springs I have are Apex, really good springs, but way to stiff/strong for $hitty ole KYB's. Ill be getting Bilsteins next summer. :)

You know, you should go with Koni adjustables on your car, the 5-way ones. But if you go with Bilstein, go with the heavy duty's on your car, you don't need the Sport's. I got em to stop the bouncy-ness, but it's because of the weight in the front. I'm sure they aren't that expensive for your car anyway...

-Eric

shocks

Do not buy the Bilstein Hd`s. The sports offer you a shorter shaft (read: made for lowered applications) as wella s the add damping force needed to control the short and stiff apex springs you have. Koni`s work well, but on a VW I (and we at RMR) much prefer the Bilsteins. On a Honda its a whole other story though...

Matt

Re: shocks

Yeah I wasnt gonna buy the HD's anyways. I need a shorter shock. Thats one of the problems with the KYB's, theyre too long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back