My avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong section... sorry but even if u are a newbie am still trying to figure out how the hell or why u posted a question about avatar in the "meet" section.... :stan:

In General cause people are too leazy to see the FAQ section at the bottom.... off-topics cause they can't read the section tittle so they go in "General" which is car related... but this in the meet... wow you just broke the record my friend.

altivec said:
Wrong section... even if u are a newbie am still trying to figure out how the hell or why u posted a question about avatar in the "meet" section.... :stan:

In General cause people are too leazy to see the FAQ section at the bottom.... off-topics cause they can't read the section tittle so they go in "General" which is car related... but this in the meet... wow you just broke the record my friend.

p-etre il a essaye de mettre ca dans GENERAL mais son doigt a glisse sur la souris pis ca cliquer la section juste en dessous , soit MEETS !! lol

swiftman007 said:
p-etre il a essaye de mettre ca dans GENERAL mais son doigt a glisse sur la souris pis ca cliquer la section juste en dessous , soit MEETS !! lol

Je sais pas.... mais ouf.... j'pensais jamais en voir une de même...

En passant je voulais pas insulter personne, j'ai juste trouvé ça comique.

altivec said:
Wrong section... sorry but even if u are a newbie am still trying to figure out how the hell or why u posted a question about avatar in the "meet" section.... :stan:

:laugh: :laugh:

Hey neph, thanks but I don't know about this crowd anymore. I think I'll stick with the grownups at the Viper club forum.
I'll still visit hear however for those great pictures that Neonracer and Twitch always post of our events.

Hasta la vista.

jerrydey said:
Hey neph, thanks but I don't know about this crowd anymore. I think I'll stick with the grownups at the Viper club forum.
I'll still visit hear however for those great pictures that Neonracer and Twitch always post of our events.

Hasta la vista.
if you like the pics... visit WWW.PCMTL.COM ....

and also, don't judge the site and the overal maturity based on a few stupid replies from certain users. If anything send me a link where the picture you want is, and I'll put it in as your avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back