Hotshot CAI

Status
Not open for further replies.
for what car. what year. I might be able to get a good price... usually "the best" if you will.

I am assuming a 2 liter sr20 98 200sx... correct?

just so you know, I just did some checking, and that IS an expensive header... one of the MOST expensive headers that hotshot makes.

97_240sx said:
just so you know, I just did some checking, and that IS an expensive header... one of the MOST expensive headers that hotshot makes.

pretty much the best too dude... I don't wanna put crap in... just recommend me what'd be as good otherwise;) and yes... a 98 200sx SE-R

I can check on pricing, but my guess is since the suggested price is over 700 bucks from the distributor that i'd be lucky to get it for under 600... I'd have to call around. and it would depend on if you are gonna install it or the shop you buy it from, I know our shop will give you a better price if you buy and install... even though THATS not even where I would get the header from with 100% certainty for pricing.

civic_b18c said:
pretty much the best too dude... I don't wanna put crap in... just recommend me what'd be as good otherwise;) and yes... a 98 200sx SE-R

When is the ECU upgrade going in that car ?

97_240sx said:
I can check on pricing, but my guess is since the suggested price is over 700 bucks from the distributor that i'd be lucky to get it for under 600... I'd have to call around. and it would depend on if you are gonna install it or the shop you buy it from, I know our shop will give you a better price if you buy and install... even though THATS not even where I would get the header from with 100% certainty for pricing.

wtf 600$ for a CAI...

http://www.hotshot.com/intakes/NS4003.htm

unless your US to CND $ is craptacular I don't think it's even near 600$ :bigup:

oh. lol. I was reading for a header. its the HEADER that costs ass. sorry. I am way off... its the header for that car that costs a ton. the intake is more like 260-300 bucks depending. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

97_240sx said:
oh. lol. I was reading for a header. its the HEADER that costs ass. sorry. I am way off... its the header for that car that costs a ton. the intake is more like 260-300 bucks depending. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

np lol... and as for the header it'll prolly be a stillen and not a Hotshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back