FS: Digital Cam - Canon A70 3.2mp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr0sty

Legacy Member
Selling my Canon A70, still have original bill of sale and box books and everything it came with, camera was purchased last sept for 450+ tx
willing to sell for 300$, camera works 100% and is still under warranty till this sept.
*also comes with lens adapter, polarized lens and carrying case

- reason for sale - purchased higher model camera

http://www.powershot.com/powershot2/a70-60/

Last edited:
Brand NEW "A75" is $399 at future shop With full warranty. I hope ypur price is nego. I send you the PM.

Audi#1 said:
Brand NEW "A75" is $399 at future shop With full warranty. I hope ypur price is nego. I send you the PM.
this is one of those threads where I'll say .... Well go there and by it then! Also, just to point out, @ $399, you still have taxes to pay.... oh look at that, it comes out JUST above $450.... plus at future shop your gonna get enticed to buy there 'extended warranty', which is just about useless for DigiCams..... if ones gonna break it'll be to your abuse and misuse, which isnt covered by their warranty anyways!

Let me put that all in short..... Don't ruin someones thread just to get a lower price.... you could have said something in PM to him....

AudioAltima said:
this is one of those threads where I'll say .... Well go there and by it then! Also, just to point out, @ $399, you still have taxes to pay.... oh look at that, it comes out JUST above $450.... plus at future shop your gonna get enticed to buy there 'extended warranty', which is just about useless for DigiCams..... if ones gonna break it'll be to your abuse and misuse, which isnt covered by their warranty anyways!

Let me put that all in short..... Don't ruin someones thread just to get a lower price.... you could have said something in PM to him....

Couldn't have said it better myself, thx

AudioAltima said:

He uses the public for his negociation LOL....the fact that he did sent a PM means he wants it {but not at the price listed}

still funny though....hard to be a mod playing police :laugh: :laugh:

AudioAltima

At dumoulin they got it for $398 :D but this is not the point. I'm non bitching him I just asked if his price was negotiable due to the A75 price. Remember I didn't sayed him that his digi cam is worth; let's say $200. Maybe it looked differently but maybe it's due to my poor english... :dunno:

you could have said something in PM to him....
This is what i did and even wrote.....

He uses the public for his negociation LOL....the fact that he did sent a PM means he wants it {but not at the price listed}

:bigup: :bigup: :bigup:

sold or not yet?

As you know I'm interested in, and I asked you in PM the best price you can do for this cam.... but didn't received any price....

Audi#1 said:
sold or not yet?

As you know I'm interested in, and I asked you in PM the best price you can do for this cam.... but didn't received any price....

Guy who was supposed to buy it yesterday didn't show, .. best price is 300$ i'm not hard up for cash so no rush to sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back