Bike and Boards SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFU-RA

Legacy Member
1. SKateboard- tom penny flip deck , independent trucks , tony hawks bearings , and spitfire wheels. All In decent condition , LOL what can I say its a skateboard , we use them , but this one hasnt been grinded with or used for slides too too much. i bought the complete for around 350. make me a offer.

2. The first model snowskate board. Its white under , and blue spongie grip tape ontop. I bought it new for 150$ , make me a offer.

3.Boogie Board!!!!This thing iS mint , has touched water Once , and that was in hawaii , and it was shipped over , and its been never used since. Its a wave rebel board , arm strap , and soft Da kine bag for it. Bought it for 300 US. make me an offer , great board , so mint.!

4.Mosh DJ3 BMX , sick bike , thick ass axels , made to hit mad big jumps. Never touched one jump , I was more the poser type, just ride , but couldt show sh!t...LOL , few everyday scratches , but besides that MINT!!!!!!!!!!. bought for 650$ new , make me a good offer , and its yours!!.
color its a sick gun metal grey!!! , really nice.

nick

AFU-RA said:
1. SKateboard- tom penny flip deck , independent trucks , tony hawks bearings , and spitfire wheels. All In decent condition , LOL what can I say its a skateboard , we use them , but this one hasnt been grinded with or used for slides too too much. i bought the complete for around 350. make me a offer.

2. The first model snowskate board. Its white under , and blue spongie grip tape ontop. I bought it new for 150$ , make me a offer.

3.Boogie Board!!!!This thing iS mint , has touched water Once , and that was in hawaii , and it was shipped over , and its been never used since. Its a wave rebel board , arm strap , and soft Da kine bag for it. Bought it for 300 US. make me an offer , great board , so mint.!

4.Mosh DJ3 BMX , sick bike , thick ass axels , made to hit mad big jumps. Never touched one jump , I was more the poser type, just ride , but couldt show sh!t...LOL , few everyday scratches , but besides that MINT!!!!!!!!!!. bought for 650$ new , make me a good offer , and its yours!!.

nick

got pics of the boogie?

pics..

sorry I dont , but we could meet somewhere, and you can take a look at it.

Its got a baby blue surface , with a white underneath.
Man i'm telling you this thing is mint , it could be sold a t a store as being brand new!!!

nick

starting prices.

skateboard 85$ neg

snowskate 65$ neg

boogie board 185$ neg

bike 375$ neg

nick

85 is a good price for the sk8board but I gotta say....if you paid 350 for a complete setup you either didn't know shit about skateboarding or you just got robbed :D
anyways good luck!

AFU-RA said:

nick

what year is the bike?

can you find similar pics on the net and show em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back