HAHAHA
9000$ FOR THAT
URE SICK IN THE HEAD
HAHHAHA
all give u 300$$
hehhe
and ure lucky if u get that!!
modified ure car doesnt put value to ure car its sad but its the truth

I know, the poor guy thinks someone will see beyond the year of the car, by my God, 9 grand is quite excessive...

you can see the brush marks on the bumper.
["Powered by Volkwagen" (with emblem) sticker on driver-side rear window ] this is where the money comes in!!
oh and he will give you some brake pads for that price, they better be good

I saw the car at lunch time yesterday, it sounds like crap and looks lob sided.....even with that all new and improved SPAX suspension!!It would be a fine winter beater, that's it!

A winter beater@9K$ :lol:
Damn!! I paid my Syncro much less what a deal...and it ain't no @#%$ like this car that is a pure shame to the VW scene :rolleyes: I'm sure it would look better bone stock!

None of you can see a real bargain when you see ome....eh?

I'm gonna call this kid and have him build me another 2!

Hell yeah!

Is it negociable???
He forgot to add: "Aucune rouille", "haute performance" and "un vrai bijou", "A qui la chance???".

MK1GTIt: I think it's a "Franco special" lol...

The last zero can't be a mistake, he repeated the "full" price 3 times...

member, if you pay the FULL price, he'll throw in brake pads!! and paint the bumper!

what a freakin genius

This guy is a genius. First of all....he's taking advantage of "Fast and the Furious-itis" by trying to sell a car for more than he even PUT INTO IT. He's waiting for some stupid little brat to come along who knows nothing and pay that ridiculous price...you know how parents with $$$ try to shut up their kids.

"But DAD! This car is MODIFIED! It's so expensive to do that! This car is like a race car! I know the REGULAR Jettas from '87 are only worth $400...but this has a bodykit and MAG WHEELS! Honest to God MAGS."

Re: what a freakin genius

Correction: it does not have a body kit, only 90+ big bumpers that hang off the hooks. I saw it again at work yesterday..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back