Euro or American Styles.......what'cha like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacey

www.handlerwheels.com
Are you more of a:
-15" x 9" rims with stretched out 205's
-"Bose blick" Mad look hood
-Black mouldings all over

wsee00_9.jpg

see2001-071b.jpg

see2001-096b.jpg

Or do you like:
-everything color coded
-wild body kits
-17" ++ rims
-Wings

View0.jpg

getImage.jpg

z-14.jpg

Hey Steph.......I know you like the first white jetta! At Waterfest this year I was talking to him....he loves you guys!! Did you know won first place for mk3 jetta? :)

I think the second description is much more my kinda taste.
It makes the car look more clean BUT i love those hood'S they just give the car this personality attitude ;) As for the 15X9 rims with streched out 205's Thats NOT ( for me )

Ya man.....Euro 100%! I love the aggressive stance and look of all the Euro cars! They've just got it going on!

it depends, I am a fan of both styles!!! personally, I like the completely de-badged, no moldings, shaved hatch, shaved wipers (cept for one), DTM's, rallye light glowin in the rear, mags full of brake dust from some hard-ass breakin, ya know, basically a car that has no identity!!

Body kits are nice too, but I'm a bit picky about some of em. but it for sure gives the car a bad-ass look that's unique. But in essence, all dubs usually a lil somethin-somethin that makes them different from each other one.

Dubs have personnality. The one of their owner...not like some other cars from other brand (not to name them) who are just faded copy of each other :)

I preffer Euro, but some of the north American trends are nice as well. It all depends on what you like.

I prefer the EURO shiat...cause the AMERICAN style often looks like RICE...
EURO style does not only comme with small bumpers and tyres too small for the mags...it can get as radical as RIEGER...after all the big kits were made across the pond way before they started it in the states.
One thing that i do not understand from our neighboors is that they will sacrifice performance for looks!!ex/ 17`s on a mk1...are they out of theyre mind??
CARS look good when slamed ,not when they are as high as an econoline due to 17`s!!

Personnally, I prefer the Euro look. It's simple, you just can't go wrong with euro styling !!! I find that the american look is very touchy cuz it's real easy to make it look ricey. 17's DO NOT belong on anything older than MK3's (17's look "/$%? nice on the MK4's), neither do home-made body kits (REIGER is soooo nice). A clean MK2 GTI with 15's, lowered 1.5-2 inches, rallye grille with eyebrow, euro bumpers.... I'm drooling just thinking about it!!!!!

Just my 0.02$

And i was thinking you was a friend VRSIK you did'nt put my picture in your definition. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But honestly both are so nice

JAP Tuning

the euro **** is hotter it looks more aggesive although i don't think it suits honda's all that well but that's me.

I prefer the Euro . The second orange golf is my favourite. I really like the black mouldings look. On MKIIs people sometimes color code all the mouldings, I can't stand that. The car needs some black contrast on. Just my opinion though.

Their are some gorgeous cars in both styles, that 2nd orange golf is amazing! but so is the red NA style one.

In the end i'll probably end up taking what I like from both styles and putting them into my car.

advice

Karim, anyone......
What your opinion on the front end style of a mk3...
do you like better the badgless grill like in the 2nd and 4th picture or better the kamei style ...

i have been looking at a couple of pictures but cant make up my mind .... and what about the lip should i leave it black or paint it

black is better i think ...just give me your input !! thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back