Spec-V owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPEC V

I just picked mine up on Wednesday :bigup: ... Do you know where and what type of springs are available for that car? Also, I want to know what my bolt pattern and offset are so I can get some new wheels :eek: .... Are you the dude that was running low/mid 15's at Napi one weekend?

Nope, I havent been to napi in a year.

Come to the npclub.com board. If you search the msg board you'll find that 99.9% of your questions are answered there :)

And if it isnt, we'll be more than glad to help.

Thanks

Thanks, I joined npclub and will look for more info there to go with what I can learn on this site :bigup: I wonder if the Nissan crowd is cooler than the Honda crowd... I used to drive VW and the VW peeps are cool (cept for the shady one's out to steal your engine), had an Integra GSR (Shane54's present ride as a matter of fact) and have a hybrid Civic and have encountered much attitude amongst the Honda crowd... not to say that all Honda drivers are haters but there's a lot of insecure peeps out there who don't seem to appreciate anyone else's rides but their own... JUST AN OBSERVATION, PLEASE DON'T FLAME OR GET UPSET...

Hey, we drive Nissans, so WE are different for sure, but no haters!!!

DRIVEN is the way we live!!!:rolleyes:

Re: SPEC V

Originally posted by Pookie
I just picked mine up on Wednesday :bigup: ... Do you know where and what type of springs are available for that car? Also, I want to know what my bolt pattern and offset are so I can get some new wheels :eek: .... Are you the dude that was running low/mid 15's at Napi one weekend?

Eibachs - coming soon. Nissan dealer or aftermarket. Anywhere they sell Eibach. Pricing info not out yet at dealer, maybe better luck at aftermarket if you're in a hurry. Saw them listed in susspension section of 2002 Nisssan Motorsports Catalogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back