Laval expo

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will sure be there! do you remember me i talked to you tuesday nigth at julep and you showed me your car and the setup you have
i was the guy with the broken arm and two other guys were with me!
by the way you're car is awesome!
i'll come and talk to you tonight! what car will you have the black or white regal?

Hey eats*****4lunch, what's your car? Maybe I have a pic of it, cuz I was there:

http://www.pcmtl.com/public/2002-07-12/2002-07-12.htm

his cars is an 87 buick regal t-type black with the chrome pack some fat tires and a nice little engine:bigup:

TN_P1001674.JPG

TN_P1001673.JPG

you we're right here are the pics you took of his car

yup thats mine :D the place was packed up friday it was incredible, one of the first time this year I see that many people. very nice pics :bigup:

nope, its a base Regal 87 with the chrome package, means its a Regal Limited. only 1035 made in 87. its the second lowest production in 87 behind the GNX with 547. after that you've got the Turbo T like my other one with 1547 and the GN with 20193.

big different between a GN and a Regal or a T is that you had the colour choice, blue, white, rosewood, black, burgundy and couple others. on the other hand the GN came only in black. they all had the same same engine, except the GNX that had a little more punch :D

My next car I would like to get is a Turbo Trans Am 89. That year they decided to put the 3.8 turbo from Buick in that production car. only 1555 were build in 89 so its also a very rare piece. both stock, the GN and the TA, the TA was faster, about 13.5-13.6 to the GN 14.0-14.2

carshow1.jpg

i saw a car like urs eats*****4lunch but im not sure what it was i saw it from a bit of a distance maby its sumones on this form but it was black like ure bur had chrom magzs and two lil blower/vents on the hood maybe it is u cause i cant see ur hood in the pics and maybe u changed ur mags
it was nice

nope those were a pair of GN on the other side of the parking. GN's have chrome mags and some put side vents to make it look like a GNX. problem with GN wheels is that they are very heavy compare to the magnesium ones on Regals or T.

My Regal Limited
blackturbot2-vi.jpg

My Turbo T
whiteturbot1-vi.jpg

eats*****4lunch how can i get a car like urs but not to expensive cause sum are goin for like 13500 and nuthing dun to them. INSANE:confused:

it all depends on how much you want to spend, how many km you want on the car, stock or basic bolt-ons. you'll get a clean GN for about 12-14k, but if you want a low milleage car you'll have to put more than that. best buy is to get one from an old guy (50-70) that is the original owner. ;) also if you decide to go see the car in person, there are some key things to watch on the car to find out if its worth buying.

my advice:

less than 60 000-70 000km
never buy from a guy under 30
inspect the car carefully before buying
take it for a test drive

see i dont care about things wrong i got money to fix it but its just i want the car mileage dont matter

Here you go, eats*****4lunch , more pics 4 u:

http://www.pcmtl.com/public/2002-07-19/2002-07-19_superc_harveys.htm

Originally posted by eats*****4lunch
nope, its a base Regal 87 with the chrome package, means its a Regal Limited. only 1035 made in 87. its the second lowest production in 87 behind the GNX with 547. after that you've got the Turbo T like my other one with 1547 and the GN with 20193.

big different between a GN and a Regal or a T is that you had the colour choice, blue, white, rosewood, black, burgundy and couple others. on the other hand the GN came only in black. they all had the same same engine, except the GNX that had a little more punch :D

My next car I would like to get is a Turbo Trans Am 89. That year they decided to put the 3.8 turbo from Buick in that production car. only 1555 were build in 89 so its also a very rare piece. both stock, the GN and the TA, the TA was faster, about 13.5-13.6 to the GN 14.0-14.2

carshow1.jpg

Love that Trans Am Turbo. Were any ever for sale in Montreal?

hey I remember talking to an older guy about 8 years ago, he was from the South Shore and had one of those Turbo T/A's. They're the ones with a GN motor but better cylinder heads, right?

He had bought it in the States and imported it himself. It's probably still around here somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back