Legacy Member
Hope you like it.

10001958-5d8d-02000180-.jpg

10001959-ef55-02000180-.jpg

10001961-fa2c-02000180-.jpg

10001962-32f0-02000180-.jpg

10001963-235d-02000180-.jpg

10002043-d6e7-02000180-.jpg

WtF is up w/t the photoshop of ur grill !!! just post the real sh*t and all in all it's a nice car but ditch the photoshop

That's my real grille, I don't even have photoshop. It just looks different on picture because it's taken from different angles. It's an aluminum Billet Grille.

thats the real thing ?? 4 real it looks so photoshoped but man u gotta change it and fast !!!!!!!

I admit that it does not look good on the pics, but in the flesh it's nicer then the stock one. At least that's my opinion.

it's ok man it's ur ride do what u wannt it was just my opinion on the grill but tha car is awsome i like those models alot

im F8CKING CARLESS now i sold my car 2 weeks ago :balling: i had a civic si b4 but im gonna get a 91 Passat soon ....

Sorry to heard that man. I use to be VW guy. I sold my 89 Jetta Trophy. I miss that car. Put it does not beat my Spec-V. The torque on that car is amazing (for a 4 cyl.).

very nice! i love the debadged front and rear :bigup: , i dont like any mesh grills though.

how does it sound? :D

wtf is wrong with everyone one sais that the grill sucks then all of u say the same thing or probably only jealous people

anyway i like the grill and the car :bigup: :dunno:

when u post ure car on here,,,,,,, u want opinions
if u say what u think in a nice way then its all good

oooooooooh, cuz you're grill looks really cheap is aa very kind way of saying that right?
:rolleyes:

Hey, guys don't make a big deal out of it. Everyone as their onw tastes. The reason I bought the grille is that I like it. I did not buy for other people, it was for me. And again thanks for all the feedback positive and negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back