first V8 test drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

alx21

Legacy Member
last night i was with some friends and at a moment i asked a friend of mine if he would lend me the keys of his 96 mustang gt
and out of nowhere he just said yes and gave them too me :eek:

the car is a basic with only a chip and an exhaust system
so i took the car for a little ride and it was soooooooo cool!

i love the sound of a big V8 and the sensation of power you get under your right feet when you drive these cars
for those who doesn't know i have a broken arm so i had to drive and shift with the same arm, that is pretty scary when you feel the rear tires loose so i couldn't push it too much
i still managed to do 120 in second gear and i have to say that the power and sound in rear wheel drive V8 cars is very addictive

i always loved american cars and never was attract to those hondas and japanese cars but now i'm convinced i'm made for american power:bigup:

one day i'll buy a mustang but for now the car i want is a grand national i know it's not a v8 but it can be compared with your muscle cars

i only wanted to share my first rear wheel drive v8 experience with you guys
and if you want also tell me yours!!:)

Originally posted by alx21
the car i want is a grand national i know it's not a v8 but it can be compared with your muscle cars
Even tho the GN is only a V6, is it still considered a muscle car. It was pretty much the last of the limited production muscles, the GN is still a rare find, it appreciates in value, and lots of Buick Regal owners are making copycat GN's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back