scirroco..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

red cherokee

does anybody know the first year of production for the scirroco??????

The Scirocco was first offered in 1974. In North America it was first offered in 1975, with the choice of either a 1.5 or 1.6 litre engine. The 1.5 litre engine was carbed prodcing 71hp and the 1.6 was fuel injected producing 76hp. Hope that helps.

scirroco............

thanx yes it does i would like to find one..............if anybody knows wher i could get one let me know!!!!!!

Re: scirroco............

I take it yer looking for a first generation Scirocco, therefore having one equipped with a 16v wont be an option(unless the previous owner installed one) Heres a site with some cool pics of all models of Scirocco's www.scirocco.org

1st gen's are the nicest, no doubt! Crawler's got a nice little project going on with his 1st gen scirocco. 1.8t...mmmmmm!

scirroco............

And i think that the model was name "Quantum"
Is'int???

Very true Dub33!!! We saw one at Waterfest, remember Karim??? it has an Audi engine and drivetrain... very cool to see some rare cars like that.

it was cool....did we even get those in Canada? It was a 5 cylinder too!

Don't know if we're talking about the same car but the Quantum Syncro Wagon did take part in AutoX at the WaterFest :eek: : :eek: :
I've just read that the Dasher(B1) and Quantum(B2) were available in US & Canada. I don't remember even seeing one of those here. There was only one "Passat" that was country specific and guess which one it is: the Passat Syncro(B3) was only imported in Canada ;)

See the Story sectionwww.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/5067/vwindex.html

81 scirroco

I have a 81 scirroco for sale in Montreal, it's a project car that is still plated (no inspection needed) It's on primer and needs a bit of body work. I have a motor for it also.
If your interested let me know.

Re: 81 scirroco

How much??maybe know someone who will take it!!
what`s the cond. be a bit more specific!!THANKS!

81 scirroco

It's a 81 scirroco on prime, it got some rust on the two fenders near the doors and surface rust on the trunk.There is some rust penetration in the right rear wheel flare. The body was re-done in 97/98 and i never put it on the road since. the car is plated, which means you don't need an inspection.This roco is a great project car, i even have new head lights and a front scurt for it.
My first plan was to put my 1.8 8v from my 93 golf in it but i stop this project mid way into it. right now it's got my motor in it but it's not plug in.I can sell the motor with it, but its going to be extra (make an offer on engine)its complete with wirring,ecu,trans,exh manf...
the interior of the car is in good shape and solid.
I want 500$ for the roco. If someone is interrrested/or for info just e-mail me at: threelmracing@yahoo.com
i will post pics tonight.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back