why does your company suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.O.T. CRX

to whom it may concern

your vehicle is of lesser build quality than mine. i have raced several of your manufacturers flagship vehicles and i have handed them their a$$ on a silver platter after several races on the highway. sometimes i am pursued off the highway for races, after losing, your manufacturers vehicle drives behind me, as it should be.

Also, it has come to my attention that your particular vehicle company, has a lot of show and no go cars. please rectify this situation.

i am sorry your car cannot be as fast and as reliable vehicle as mine. oh, and my car is the fastest of all the cars that are similar to mine.

oh and i have nothing better to do but to talk shit about other car companys because all of my claims about mine are comeplete b.s.

thank you for wasting your time in reading this, please proceed to the next forum where i will continue bashing the rest of the automtive world.

Sincerely,

T76CRX

criss t ben fatiguant tu dis sa a chaque autre marque de char que honda... farme donc ta yeule avant que toute le monde ki ont autre chose que dla peste(honda):rolleyes: va etre apres toi pis apres tu va voir ta tite crx va faire pitier....:laugh:

:dunno:

p.s. jai du respect pour du honda mais seulement pour les vrai honda:D pis ki ont plus de 200hp:bigup:

scuse moi le sams dessin moi j ai un corrolla pis on frere a une integra pis je parle sous son nom. EPASSSSS ! ( ca sa vient de moi par exemple )

EN passant ton nick est poser a fond tu doit avoir rcouté F&F plus que n importe qui d autre.

who the **** are you????? we are not here to bitch anybody you morron..... We are a buntch of guys doing the same thing as others that has other brand name of cars.....we are having fun.

And I think that when you said that there is more show than go cars in our company..... Have you ever went to a car show recently????? I've not seen a lot of our company cars, but a lot of yours and I don't think that most of them are go cars like yours...get it, GO CAR.. hahaha.....

Oh, and we don't give a **** about your car man. It doesn't change anything in my life that it's fast. I know a lot of cars that are fast too..... So go bitching somewhere else.

Thanks.

Calmer vous c'est juste un enculé qui a posté ca sur tout les forum pour mettre la merde.....

Sti le con ya posté ca meme dans le forum HOnDUh....:doh: :doh: :dunno:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back