why does your company suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.O.T. CRX

to whom it may concern

your vehicle is of lesser build quality than mine. i have raced several of your manufacturers flagship vehicles and i have handed them their a$$ on a silver platter after several races on the highway. sometimes i am pursued off the highway for races, after losing, your manufacturers vehicle drives behind me, as it should be.

Also, it has come to my attention that your particular vehicle company, has a lot of show and no go cars. please rectify this situation.

i am sorry your car cannot be as fast and as reliable vehicle as mine. oh, and my car is the fastest of all the cars that are similar to mine.

oh and i have nothing better to do but to talk shit about other car companys because all of my claims about mine are comeplete b.s.

thank you for wasting your time in reading this, please proceed to the next forum where i will continue bashing the rest of the automtive world.

Sincerely,

T76CRX

do you really think people are even gonna waiste their time to flame you or anything....good luck with your "problem".

bla bla bla , c moi le meilleur bon non c moi, nonnnnnnnn c moi bon , dit toi ben une chose mon boy, yen a toujours un quelque part qui va te torcher sur nimportequel point que se soit ton char, tes etudes , tes gros bras, ton apetit, tes performances sexuel allouette fak vie ta vie pis reste en vie comme dirait lautre!!!!!:p

wow!

Its amazing only one of you caught the fact that he was making fun of that stealth faggot. Congrats to the one guy.

p.s. The signature gives it away.

To HOTcrx: we all know I rule!! :p

y DO U suck?

hey hot crx

ur a pretty funny guy!! never thought u'd take up so much of ur precious time to write in every forum how cool u THINK ur car is. Another thing... funny how no one cares what u wrote either...:cool:

Originally posted by H.O.T. CRX
to whom it may concern

your vehicle is of lesser build quality than mine. i have raced several of your manufacturers flagship vehicles and i have handed them their a$$ on a silver platter after several races on the highway. sometimes i am pursued off the highway for races, after losing, your manufacturers vehicle drives behind me, as it should be.

Also, it has come to my attention that your particular vehicle company, has a lot of show and no go cars. please rectify this situation.

i am sorry your car cannot be as fast and as reliable vehicle as mine. oh, and my car is the fastest of all the cars that are similar to mine.

oh and i have nothing better to do but to talk shit about other car companys because all of my claims about mine are comeplete b.s.

thank you for wasting your time in reading this, please proceed to the next forum where i will continue bashing the rest of the automtive world.

Sincerely,

T76CRX

You Ricer Impersonator! The only T76 Turbo you have is the one you carry around in your trunk for looks. Your sewing machine 1.5-1.6L engine couldn't even spin a small Mitsu TD-04 turbo. A T76, you're dreaming ricer boy!

Sorry I missed this post, I've been away taking car of business. CRX, gimme a break, even the 99' Altima GXE guy has more power than you.

And who the hell would pursue a CRX on the highway for a race, certainly not BIG-BOY modded twin-turbo cars. I laugh at CRX's, civics :dunno:

Re: Re: why does your company suck?

Originally posted by T76Stealth

Sorry I missed this post, I've been away taking car of business. CRX, gimme a break, even the 99' Altima GXE guy has more power than you.

I don't know if thats a compliment, but I personally like CRXs anyways, great auto cross contenders. Either way, I still think your living in a dream world buddy!

Re: Re: why does your company suck?

Originally posted by T76Stealth

who the hell would pursue a CRX on the highway for a race, certainly not BIG-BOY modded twin-turbo cars. I laugh at CRX's, civics
Is a stealth/3000GT a big boy ? hahahaha..
sorry to say, but that car is a sports car wannabe. Which would also explain why only Chrysler and Mitsu would put out something so ugly
pretty slow car for a Big V6 turbo, you should try a REAL sports car, maybe a porsche 996/911 turbo :dunno:

oh- sorry to provoke u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back