why does your company suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.O.T. CRX

to whom it may concern

your vehicle is of lesser build quality than mine. i have raced several of your manufacturers flagship vehicles and i have handed them their a$$ on a silver platter after several races on the highway. sometimes i am pursued off the highway for races, after losing, your manufacturers vehicle drives behind me, as it should be.

Also, it has come to my attention that your particular vehicle company, has a lot of show and no go cars. please rectify this situation.

i am sorry your car cannot be as fast and as reliable vehicle as mine. oh, and my car is the fastest of all the cars that are similar to mine.

oh and i have nothing better to do but to talk shit about other car companys because all of my claims about mine are comeplete b.s.

thank you for wasting your time in reading this, please proceed to the next forum where i will continue bashing the rest of the automtive world.

Sincerely,

T76CRX

too funny

Did you ever race against a RX7??????
The last honda I raced was..... way too sow.
By the way... what is a CRX? The Honda crap:p

i think his joking by doing like t76stealth and going to every forum saying cars of other people suck, look at the others forums
he did this in honda, volks, etc
he signed t76crx

That's one of the most stupid and immature commentary that someone could do !

HOT CRX = Lamer with a little Weenie

Carl
---------------
RX-7 TT 1993

Well, maybe he's got a point. Just take the average Honda at 100 000 KM, it's rusted and certainly burns plenty of oil. Most of our cars at the same milage still look good, and so rarely have mechanical problems that they are almost boring. Just think of how much more involved with our cars we would be if only we drove CRX's.

D'après moi y c'est fait manger par un mazda pi il voulait se venger!!! pauvre ti gars... la journée où y va réussir a en clanché une y viendra pas nous écoeuré! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back