******1994 ford probe gt******

Status
Not open for further replies.

plymouthacc

Hows this car ?
I need to know its got 130000 mile sonit and i want it so bad ! fully loaded really claean automatic for 4000 !
tell me osme reviews or osmetin guys

They are nice driving cars , they handle very well and have some pep too !
The turbos are fast, but the up keep is crazy, and you'd really want all the receipts and maintence records to make sure it's a good car, i would run (not walk) from a unmaintained wreck, the bills would kill you !
You'd be best to get the car inspected complet A to Z though, by a garage that knows the cars, and the special problems they car have, i know many techs that refuse or hate to work on these cars ! Plus check out some parts prices which can get extreemly expensive.....other parts have become quite rare and many are discontinued though Ford, so beware !!!
Personally, if i was to buy a fwd Ford sports car, i'd look more into a Cougar , or even a ZX2, which shares many common parts with Contours/mystiques , and therefore is less costly in the long run , yet just as stylish and fast as a Probe could ever be ........

Javais un 1993 probe gt v6 que jadorais. Tres solide le ptit block, le cut off est a 8000rpm la dessus (manuelle), super le fun a conduire, bonne tenue de route, tu fais a peu pres 350km avec une tank de 55 litres (ca boit comme un VR6), et ca as le plus beau son (avec un muffler aftermarket) que jai jamais entendu, ca chantes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back