Favorite Generation of VW???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubguyvr6

I've had 3 MKII's, but I'm startin to like MKIV's now, I'm just not crazy about the rear end on the Golf... A3's are cool too....anyway, what are your opinions???

Or passat for that matter Karim!!!

I'm an mk3 fan! But i like my B4 more and more every day! It's big .. but it moves and it's super comfortable!!

Rabbits and first generation Sciroccos are my favourites. Next is Corrados and then everything else I equally like. EXCEPT Foxes. I dont know, but something about a VW only being built to accomodate the North/central/south American markets just doesnt appeal to me.

I'll tell you, when the 1992 Golf 16v came out I thought that was best car in thw world. even now when I see a clean 2.0l 16v I like it. The MkIII Vr6 is great, especially the drivers edition.

driver's edition is the bomb!!!! One of my best friends has a ginster yellow one and it is so SEXY!!

What is the diffrence between a 97 VR6 and A DE?

Love mk1`s scirocco`s/rabbit`s cause they are light n` small... and above all got that go-kart feel to it!!
Then there is the CORRADO & MK3/MK4 JETTA that are really cool too!!!

Good n` you??
The mk1 project will not see the daylight this year...but it will give me time to do a better job on it over the winter and maybe add on a few more wings!!just jokin`.
One thing is for shure i`m freekin sick of waiting...
What you guy`s will probably see is my buddy`s mk1 wabbit 16v turbo,wide b. kit going around town soon!!!pretty nice,for those who like the old school crazy kits!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back