VR6 de Jap-Tuning

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DannyITR

I have to say congradulations to Jeremie of Jap Tuning. His Jetta seems to stand out and steal the crowd in a Julep packed with Hondas. I think it's a combination of the bright Audi blue paint and the fact that there are very few new volkwagons that are really modified. Everyone wants to be unique and this is exactly what he has done.

Tw07.jpg

jap

I'll tell him you said that! In 3weeks that car will be much quicker and slicker!!

Re: jap

Do you work at Jap Tuning or are you just friends with Jeremie?

Hi guys, want to know how run this mutha****a(mean in quater or 1/8 miles) plz, its one hell of a bad ass ride ;)

P.S. Madz prob for you ride Jeremy

If there are any streetraces, he'll probably come but then next Napierville day is Labour day weekend.

JAP

He's one of my good friends! He'd be so flattered to read this! He ran a 13.4 on slicks at napierville on NOS and i think a 14.4 no nos!

Das it!!

He got them done at Moderne Grafix I think. Hmmmm I don't have them on my shops list....I'm gonna go find out where they are.

Hi everybody thanks for everything nice you said about my car and i can tell you Danny your website going nicer always so congradulations. My Car ran 13.4 on quater mile and 9.43 on 1/8 mile but my problem at St-eustache the car spin all long of the 1/8 of mile and i had my 18" rims so see you later guys. ;)

yeah your site is nicer because it has 2 pictures of Jeremie's ride on the cover page!!! YEeeeeeHHHHHAAAAAA!

I'm a good friend of Jeremie..and I know where he got his grafix! That's all! I usually go to Sticky and I've never heard of Moderne Grafix...But they did a great job on Jeremie's car!

I don't think you know me...I drive a blue Passat! Later :)

OK

i know jeremi and i am a good friend of Moderne graffx , i was there when he install the graphics on Jeremi car (on saturday at Midnight just 8 hour before the tracks and wheels event )

are you from Valleyfield ???

see ya

No..i'm from the west island. But i'll be in Grande ile tommorow! My engine is being rebuilt!! :)

ciao..

ooohhh Karim.

I didn't know who you were before. Now I do.

Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back